• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

no way, you lost your TR badge?
I see, you were affected by the change
you need 16 more thumbs up to get to the new TR Bronze level.
The requirements have been modified

no way, you lost your TR badge?
I see, you were affected by the change
you need 16 more thumbs up to get to the new TR Bronze level.
The requirements have been modified
the removal of pixels makes me trust him less now.

yep, sorry go right another review, otherwise we can not trust that you know what you are talking about :)

I love how everyone gets 5-10 thumbs up per review on that course, but you have 71 people who thumbed your review. Those people did not read any other reviews, just singled out yours.

Not removed. Merely replaced with pixels of a different color.
Well, bust my buttons! Why didn't you say that in the first place? That's a badge of a different color!

frank-morgan-wizard-of-oz.jpg

yep, sorry go right another review, otherwise we can not trust that you know what you are talking about :)

I love how everyone gets 5-10 thumbs up per review on that course, but you have 71 people who thumbed your review. Those people did not read any other reviews, just singled out yours.

I would like to know what specific reviews have the most thumbs (total) by people. I would also like to know what reviews have the most thumbs up by people. That would be an interesting scenario to see in the TR stats. I know Dave242 would have a high overall average of votes because I believe he has the most votes total out of anyone.

Lets single out those that have "eggregiously high" thumbs up totals per review. You find em you post em here!!!

My most eggregious thumbs up total would have been Kops park which I think I lost like 10-12 votes when that course got pulled from the site. Obviously people were not interested in going to the course, they were only interested in the fact I wrote a review for a 2 holer. It still make sme laugh from time to time. I even thought about hitting up that course the other day for putting practice, but I figured I would wait until the snow is gone!

So I'm supose to "trust" a dude that calls two baskets a course?
You'd love my basement;)
Pros: good use of fake plants, stairs provide decent elevation, wind is usually not a factor- unless I turn the fan on high, very little litter and graffiti, carpet is great for rollers
cons: inconsistancy with makes of baskets, lacks fh shots
ot:The lack of right turning shots is evened by the sweet ska music and easy going atmosphere. Toilets provided. Even a mini basket as well. Select discs available for trade is a plus

So I'm supose to "trust" a dude that calls two baskets a course?
You'd love my basement;)
Pros: good use of fake plants, stairs provide decent elevation, wind is usually not a factor- unless I turn the fan on high, very little litter and graffiti, carpet is great for rollers
cons: inconsistancy with makes of baskets, lacks fh shots
ot:The lack of right turning shots is evened by the sweet ska music and easy going atmosphere. Toilets provided. Even a mini basket as well. Select discs available for trade is a plus

Dont trust me because I wrote a review for a 2 hole course, trust me because I have written 168 thorough reviews on all sorts of different courses in 14 different states all in the span of 14 months. Or dont trust me, its up to YOU to decided if my information and reviews are helpful or not, not ME. I just write the way I would want to hear about a course and I try and get in some creative things from time to time. Now if I could onyl find the review as written by a pirate . . . . anyone else know where that came from?

P.S. I started a thread specifically about the high thumb up reviews, so I didnt derail this topic . . . as I love to see what creative things people write into their reviews.

Back on topic, thread not derailed!

"A good canoe is vital to scoring well on the back 9."
-by Brother Dave, about Stoney Creek in Goldsboro NC

I've found myself starting every review with, "The course is located in..." I gotta get away from that

I slammed a crackhead gang banger hangout disc golf park and ended my review with this:

Start the thumbs down haters, this park sucks

Well no thumbs up and all thumbs down for me after that!!!! ha ha. The truth will get you thumbs down everytime. Fluff and powdered sugar reviews will get 99% thumbs up, even if there is no meat to the review. I noticed that right away on dgcr.

I just looked at the course, who gives a pole course a 3.5 rating? I think I would have rated it pretty close to you and I would have gotten thumbsdown from the loyal locals. It looks like a 1.5 at the very best.

From an unspecified review of Pymatuning State Park in Western PA:

Other new courses use spray paint or little fags to mark tee locations. This would be a great addition.

Where can I get some little fags to mark a course?

Other new courses use spray paint or little fags to mark tee locations. This would be a great addition.

Where can I get some little fags to mark a course?

I think they have a convention in Vegas every year.

Theres a few of them in key west florida last I checked.( like 97% of KW population)