• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Manufacturer map

Arkansas...
I honestly couldn't choose between the two, and I see a lot of both companies by serious players, but the newer players are all tossing Innova I would say.

Looks like Innova is in the lead, but that certainly doesn't surprise me or anyone else. They just have the name and distrubution going for them. It seems as though as players mature, they migrate towards Discraft and Latitude more. But those are not the one selling at Walmart and such.

Tennessee I see more Innova

Missouri (where I am now) I see a mix of everything. Mainly gateway putters. Lots of buzzes and then Innova drivers.

My area: SW-West Virginia
60% - Innova
35% - Discraft
5% - Other

Innova is a lot more available in this area, but we do have one shop that stocks a few hundred Discraft discs.

it's hard to find discraft here in southern colorado unless you go to specialty store, PIAS carries only a limited amount compared to the 80 or 90% of innova.. the smaller companies are very hard to get unless you go online or specialty store in Denver.

i throw mostly innova, but i trust my discraft mids and gateway putters the most, if that makes any sense

Eastern Iowa