• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Manufacturer map

In my bag right now

6 discraft
3 innova
3 Gateway
2 Lat 64

Discraft wins. I have a day bag that is all Discraft also. Keepin it real in the Mitten!

I think Gateway and Lat 64 fills spots in peoples bags for specific kinds of discs and not whole lines of products right now. Lat 64 is getting closer. In people's minds I think they gravitate towards that.

Central Texas, Innova for the most part. Discraft putters for most though...

Missouri (where I am now) I see a mix of everything. Mainly gateway putters. Lots of buzzes and then Innova drivers.

I have to agree with this for Missouri
Innova drivers
discraft mids or rocs
gateway putters
tends to be the trend thats how my bag is

My bag has mostly innova in it, because of the drivers

MO
Discraft mids (except for the fuse of course) but lat 64 drivers
It seems innova around here but like a previous post mentioned I see a lot of discraft mids and gateway putters. A lot of gateway putters.

gateway for putters, discraft and dga for midranges, innova eagle fairway, avenger esp, for safe driver and innova for all the high speed stuff.

I have to agree with this for Missouri
Innova drivers
discraft mids or rocs
gateway putters
tends to be the trend thats how my bag is

My bag has mostly innova in it, because of the drivers

Second that, Innova dominates with drivers in the bags of Missourians. Since most people have multiple drivers, I have to say Innova for Missouri.

About half of my bag is Innova. The other half is a mixture of several brands (Discraft, Vibram, Gateway, DGA). Put my data point on Atlanta, GA.

Latest posts