• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Manufacturer map

Innova-New Hampshire
Innova-Vermont
That is the only brand I have seen for sale in either state. Most everybody has Innova in their bag too.
The poster that said lat.64 for Maine is full of shyte. I've both played in Maine, and played with a lot of Mainers, and have never seen any lat 64 in their bags. I have always seen about half and half Innova and Discraft out of them.

Innova - Kentucky

This should be interesting because I know of players in my city sponsored by Discraft, Gateway and Innova as well as a Vibram tester nearby.

Alot more mixed bags out there now but Innova is still strong in Ky. I carry a mixed bag but when it comes to the map I say more people use Innova here than anything else.

Innova - California

It is difficult to find Discraft in stores here. I thin it might have to do with the Innova factory being thirty minutes away from me.

Even though Innova has a stronghold down here in NC, more and more DC is showing up everyday. I am sure that there are plenty of MVP, Lat64, etc throwers here as well but Innova and DC are probably the top two.

I honestly think state is too broad, but I would hate to do anything more detailed.

I agree. I wonder if there's a handy programmer out there who could adapt something and let us post our own results directly to a map. That would save the OP a lot of data entry and give us something we could view on the fly. Could Google Maps or Google Earth do something like this for us?

I honestly think state is too broad, but I would hate to do anything more detailed.

Just use a 5 digit zip not the 9. Sell the info to each Company. I'm sure they could use it so they can get into more markets. I bet they are already doing it.

Discraft.

Florida.

i list a few people form this area in Illinois (GO FIBs!!!!) to help your sample size

well now that i think about it you might as well list 12 people from here that throw Innova and 2 that throw discraft (i personally am 50/50 in prefrence but lean towards innova)

Innova TX

Maybe you should see how Discraft does in Canada. I mean, that's where Discraft started, right?

Maybe you should see how innova does in mexico, that's where they started, right?....cuz their plastic sure feels like it;)