• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 and a half years of playing this sport I finally got my first ace yesterday with a champion orc. It was on hole 8 at the shepard rec center dcg in chattanooga tennessee. Its a little 9 hole course set in the woods beside the rec building. The wind was blowing about 20 mph so I was suprised when my disk flew straight into the basket. :)

Just aced # 11 at sergeant means in Olympia fields,Illinois. Hit it with a 172 dx roc. Been going for that one for years

Got an ace on hole #6 at http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4109

6th ace of the year 8th ever...

FH Flex with my DGCR Z Buzzz 2nd ace with that disc. So much fun...
pad6PinAce.jpg

Hole6PinAce.jpg

Got my second ace today a week and a half after my first. Hole #10 @ Simpsonville it's 186ft. uphill. I threw my surge on a low hyzer that skipped up and crashed in the chains. :)

I threw my first ace ever today at wheeler park in geneva, il. Hole 10. 165'.

Two aces this year. One in Hilo, HI at Wailoa State Park DGC on hole #11 and one at Oak Grove in Pasadena, Ca. Both within 3 weeks of one another. Funny how aces work sometimes. 15th ace in all.

Got my first ace tonight at our mini for $416. It was #12 at Pecan Park in Nacogdoches. Downhill hyzer skip with my star boss.

After 2 and a half years of playing this sport I finally got my first ace yesterday with a champion orc. It was on hole 8 at the shepard rec center dcg in chattanooga tennessee. Its a little 9 hole course set in the woods beside the rec building. The wind was blowing about 20 mph so I was suprised when my disk flew straight into the basket. :)

Congrats on the ace. There was another person in this thread who aced the same hole a few months back. Pretty popular place for first aces.

Got my first ace ever today at Brekke Park in Oak Park Heights.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2946&mode=ci

#2-154 foot shot across a small field into a basket that's set into some trees. The trees took away any gentle hyzer shot, so I put my Hydra on a dead-straight line to the basket. I've been waiting for my first ace for a long time, so it's good that I finally got it.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?id=2946&p=76c4d02e

On the next hole, I hit the number sign right above the basket. Back-to-back aces would have been sweet.

Got my first ace last night at the Crowley mini.. I took home $415!! Overhand scooby shot with a soft Wizard on hole #7.. lol Makes sense that my first ace was a trick shot.

Got my 4th ever Ace on hole #2 at Riverbend Campground DGC. A straight 260-270 foot hole with a Discmania First Run C-Line MD2 from the 2010 USDGC. It was pretty cool cause we were playing youngins' vs. adults match.

Cloverland Farms

Cloverland Farms wasn't even listed on the site when I went to Maine on vacation last month. I found it on the Maine Disc Golf site. I was glad to find it...

...especially when I hit my first ace ever on hole #3. 7-24-11 with my Orange Star Aviar.

Started getting serious about the sport this year and within a week of buying my bag hit my first on 175' rhfh hyzer (champ monarch hole 5 schaefer) around two trees, basket was 5 feet behind the second. Lucky number two last sunday straight on rhbh with my buzzss hole 1 schaefer 165'. I've got a really bad itch now and feel the need to scratch it elsewhere. My nine hole home course is fun but I want to connect with some of the longer holes in the CO mountains.

Go to discs:
Monarch, Viking, Wraith, Glide, BuzzSS, Wasp, Ridge

I finally got my first ace yesterday!! I hit #5 240' at Como Park in Lancaster, NY. I threw a 175 first run stallker (lhbh), had a slight anhyzer route faded back and smashed the chains just to the left of the center pole

1st ace in awhile today at War Memorial Park in Oak Grove KY. Hole 16. Anny then came back right into the heart on the chains.

On our big road trip The last couple weeks I hit #14 at Maple Hill with a wizard.

Back too back days with lunch break ACE's. This one on hole #7 at Wabun 171' but its a cool shot around a big old Oak. Same Wizard as yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts