• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009 Discussion

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
If you'd like to talk about the giveaway, this is the place to do it.

I am super excited about all this. It is so great that all those amazing prizes were donated for this and I hope this is something that continues on a regular basis.

Hey Tim, quick question. For the contest, when you say that you have to have all your location info filled in is that the location on the social profile or something else that I am missing? If not, where exactly will one fill in that information. I think I am good but just making sure everyone will be ready. I would hate for someone to win and have to forefit the prize.

happy anniversary, i love and utilize the site on a daily basis. a great day consists of playin dg, recording my score, researching new courses, reading thread feedback, or just browsing around. thank you very much for everything you (this site) provides a dg junkie.

Hey Tim, quick question. For the contest, when you say that you have to have all your location info filled in is that the location on the social profile or something else that I am missing? If not, where exactly will one fill in that information. I think I am good but just making sure everyone will be ready. I would hate for someone to win and have to forefit the prize.
You'd fill in your location info here:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?mode=upd

I'm hoping a lot of people do it so the member search becomes more accurate.

Nice work on pulling in some sponsors for free goodies!

~~~~The wait begins~~~!!

Tim,

Is only the first name OK, or do you also want the last name also?
You don't have to put your real name if you don't want to. I was just pushing the location info so finding other disc golfers in your area or areas you may be going will be easier (especially if everyone fills out their zip code).

You don't have to put your real name if you don't want to. I was just pushing the location info so finding other disc golfers in your area or areas you may be going will be easier (especially if everyone fills out their zip code).

Great way to expand this aspect of the site. I have met some great people on this site through their zip code

Congrats on the 2yrs of DGCR!
Tim, thanks for putting this together, such a great idea.

Thanks :) It'll be 2 years around the 25th. I ran the giveaway a little early.

Latest posts