• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Stamp Designs

I believe we're still waiting for Tim's friend to get a design together, then Tim will make a decision and move forward with actually having them made.

I believe we're still waiting for Tim's friend to get a design together, then Tim will make a decision and move forward with actually having them made.

BUT DADDY I WANT IT NOW!!!:popcorn:

that's what I figured, but hopefully there is some news with it moving forward.

There are actually 3 talented (and busy) people working on some designs. I'm not one to push them since well, they're doing it for free :) When I hear something I'll make a post.

AJ_86 - Constructive criticism can be much more productive than just an opinion with no reasoning. For example; "its awkward in terms of composition", "the artwork fails to communicate the essence of the DGCR community", "its ugly" or well you get the idea.... Looking forward to some additional feedback and I might be able to knock out one more if there is time.