• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Stamp Designs

I like the redoo of the 2nd one with the flat earth and pencil behind the ear.

I just saw the samples throwingdart put up. Freakin' awesome. I'd say let's go with the first one and I'll buy two.

hey guys, i have put up multiple files and get confused by "first one" or "second one". i gave them titles so you could refer to the titles. that way i can get an idea of which ones appear to be popular and i can work off of that to make improvements and/or revisions....thanks!!!!

I like globe logo1 and mascot3 the best. The only thing I'd alter about mascot3 is that the dgcr logo messes up the symmetry, I'd put it up top probably.

I like first design the best.

I really like the crisp logo aspect of the globelogo1 design. What are you trying to convey with the "sliced" globe?

Just an idea, maybe put the DGCR logo on the arrow wrapping around the globe and center the whole design? Just to see what it would look like. Great work on all 3 designs BTW. :thmbup:

thanks for the great feedback guys.i really thought the glove design was generic but some people seem to like it. i will see if i can work into something more...ty ty ty

They're all heaps better than what we had (sorry AP) so thanks for this. Feel free to think outside the box and go crazy, I know how you artist types are.

my favorite is mascot 2, but i would probably buy any of the first three (globe logo, mascot, and mascot 2). i would have to pass on the last one though (mascot 3)

good job throwingart

submissions
73208_100183000053783_100001862490373_201_6711121_n.jpg

the first minimal concept I did

72738_100180840053999_100001862490373_192_2095629_n.jpg

a revised typeface/logo for DGCR

74875_100182496720500_100001862490373_198_2921432_n.jpg

integrating the revised logo into a render

73957_100182480053835_100001862490373_197_7595471_n.jpg

the first of hopefully 2 concepts

Marmoset's #3 is definitely my favorite and the current front runner.

I think the disc to the right of the "R" in DGCR on marmoset's #3 should be bigger to be proportional to the line coming from the hole on the left, otherwise i think it looks pretty darn cool...maybe im just being picky

good job though, looks cool...if that were the design i would definatly buy one

I think all of these are looking pretty good. If there was one thing that needed to be consistent is the DG CourseReview logo and font that is used at the header for this site.

Also... Marmosets first two on the first page weren't coming up for me so I have no idea what they look like.

@ Throwingart- I know, right? I don't think it would come out as crisp as I'd like.

@ Inscho- the first design is the minimal concept I just posted. The second design is dropped because it is Wasp/Buzzz specific and those discs are apparently no longer in consideration.

Last edited:
I stand corrected.. I just saw the DG Course Review business cards with the basket and pencil design. I'm still liking what they did for the banner of the site. I'm on the boat for keeping that same feel on the stamp design.

Keep up the good work guys,

Mike

Latest posts