• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR is 10 Years Old Today!

How about <10 like stack (#3) and adlacro (#5)?

I'm proud to be under 100. I'd probably pay adlacro to switch numbers.

I wonder if any one under #10, other than Tim G and I, use this site any more?

Under 100 would be something to hang your hat on. I'm super glad to be #5.

Under 100 would be something to hang your hat on. I'm super glad to be #5.
#74 here

And I was reviewing disc golf courses before DGCR started. I even had a website called Disc Golf Course Reveiws (with an s), but it never took off like DGCR. Since I had been looking for a place to post my reviews I jumped on here when Stack told me about it.

P.S.- Stack is #3 but he hasn't been on DGCR since 2021.

#8530 here

My PDGA number is 5380 so it looks like my number got messed up.

Joined in 2009 and still use the site almost daily although I don't read the forums much.

Currently I try to keep this web site up to date with pictures and as much correct info as I can do. This page is only as strong as WE make it.

#8530 here

My PDGA number is 5380 so it looks like my number got messed up.

Joined in 2009 and still use the site almost daily although I don't read the forums much.

Currently I try to keep this web site up to date with pictures and as much correct info as I can do. This page is only as strong as WE make it.

Dude, I am sorry that I missed your course played count when it said 1234. Damn Damn Damn... said like the mother off of good times.

HAPPY 16th Birthday DGCR!!

Well, I gave everyone a chance, guess no one else is going to bump this one!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DGCR!!! :clap::clap:

With TimGs news this past year, I wasn't sure I'd get to post this one again, Darn glad I get to. Hoping for many more chances to bump this post!! :thmbup:

We are lucky to have this site. Any serious course collector knows this. UDisc might have better maps on the courses, but this site has the best reviews and usually decent information on courses.

but then that depends on us. I try to keep the courses I play up to date. In fact, I think I have about 30 courses to add pictures too and when I do, I verify as much current information is on those courses.

Even if a course is listed as "closed" or in bad shape, I will drive by to verify the information is correct. (I have played several courses listed as Extinct, Found out from TimG that it was the HOA or owner asking for the course to be unlisted)

Lucky to have a site like this. Thanks Timg for all the memories!

iu

How to Update Backend Coruse Info?

Love this site. Its what pushed me over the edge from casual to full blown addict back in the day (joined 15 years ago). Haven't spent as much time here as of late but good to see its still thriving.

Question for those of you who are still diligent about maintaining course listings. Have you been able to successfully submit updates to portions of listings that you don't have access to change on the user side?

I've been trying to get a couple course names updated that are inaccurate in this directory, both by PMing timg directly and using the site's report feature, but haven't gotten any response. It used to be Tim would be on top of that quick but since I've been away, maybe that's changed or someone new is in charge of that aspect?

Please feel free to PM me with info instead of allowing me to hijack this thread haha. Thanks!

I have been updating the courses as the come in via the contact us.

Still wondering if my under 1k account can be sold yet lol