• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR is 10 Years Old Today!

Looking through the list of 1600+ courses played by danhyzer (bravo, by the way :hfive:) I notice there are dates in black, smaller font. I'm thinking these are the dates each course was marked as played.

I don't think I've noticed that before, is that new feature Tim?? If it is new, great idea, great feature! If that has been there a while, guess I'm not on here as much as I thought I was.:doh:

Looking through the list of 1600+ courses played by danhyzer (bravo, by the way :hfive:) I notice there are dates in black, smaller font. I'm thinking these are the dates each course was marked as played.

I don't think I've noticed that before, is that new feature Tim?? If it is new, great idea, great feature! If that has been there a while, guess I'm not on here as much as I thought I was.:doh:
fairly recent: https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132540

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DGCR! 15 years old TODAY!!

Decided to bump this thread since I couldn't start a new one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DGCR!!:clap:

Huge thanks to TimG for starting this great site 15 years ago today. I joined about 10 years ago and have loved the site since day 1. A great way to find courses, keep up with the DG community, get questions answered, record your courses, and oh yea, write the best reviews in the world of Disc Golf.

Well done Tim, keep up the great work!!

Congrats on 15 years!

From DGCR #5

WOW! I see you joined the day after Tim started the site. :thmbup:
Were you a friend of Tim's and he let you know about it, or just lucky and found it on your own? :popcorn:

WOW! I see you joined the day after Tim started the site. :thmbup:
Were you a friend of Tim's and he let you know about it, or just lucky and found it on your own? :popcorn:

Might have gotten fortunate.

I was playing a course in eastern PA and saw a flyer on the bulletin board advertising this site. I never really used the forums much until about the last couple of years. I did post a number of early courses and some score cards as well as reviews.

Might have gotten fortunate.

I was playing a course in eastern PA and saw a flyer on the bulletin board advertising this site. I never really used the forums much until about the last couple of years. I did post a number of early courses and some score cards as well as reviews.
I launched the site and then went on a DG road trip the next day with some flyers. Thankfully nothing broke during that long weekend :D

I wouldn't mind being 10 years old, or 15 for that matter. :\

< one of the new kids on the block with #6739...

< one of the new kids on the block with #6739...
#2690.... I signed up way before I started using this site. LOL. I don't think I even started recording courses played until post-2009, much less getting into forums.