• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Got my package from my Secret Santa in the mail yesterday. Probably won't be able to wait until Christmas; may wait until I send off my end of the trade. Not sure. I'm impressed that people are acting on this so long before Christmas!

That's basically what I am asking. I mean, it really defeats the purpose of showing what you are going to send if it's supposed to be a secret. None of you should be posting what you are going to send if that is what's going on here.

Looks like my good Karma of setting up killer Secret Santa gifts for my two people has already paid off. I just won An M14 from DGA for their daily trash talk deal during the player's cup. Woo!

None of you should be posting what you are going to send if that is what's going on here.

Most people have no idea who they are receiving from so why would it matter? It is just adding to the fervor of the gift-giving spirit! I enjoy seeing what people are putting together because it helps me with ideas as well. :thmbup:

New rule:

7) No crying. Sheesh

B&C....

I aint crying. I could care less if whoever I get sends me just a DX Polekitty, Ken Climo's used cigarette butt, and a worn down old innova coozie with someones name inked on it....(the coozie, not the polekitty).....

I am just saying that to make it a true "secret santa" (not that I believe in the old obese white guy) it should be that folks not post what they are planning on sending. Then it aint hard to figure out in the end who sent you the stuff. I am sure a few folks on here would agree with me.....:\

I feel like it is all good. This is crimbo spirit, so keep the pics coming! Everyone likes goodies!

The secret part is just so you dont know where it will be coming from. I plan on leaving my business card with my screen name written on it inside of each of my packages, because I'm sure this will start some friendships.

The secret part is just so you dont know where it will be coming from. I plan on leaving my business card with my screen name written on it inside of each of my packages, because I'm sure this will start some friendships.

This comment makes no sense at all.... They see your screenname on your business card then they are like, "Oh yeah...(chuckle,chuckle)... this present is from Lake Havasu! Thanks GCR!..."

Latest posts