• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Been trying to get my person something special, so if your waiting sorry it'll be worth it I promise :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today i am thankful to woodcutter and his RIDICULOUSLY awesome package (that's what she said). Everything in it was awesome and i cant wait to go out and throw those discs tomorrow.

Thanks again buddy!:hfive:

I'm sorry for any delay in shipping to my SS pair. This is crap! I've had some botched deals for some nice plastic and thought I had it all squared away this evening. Struck a deal for a Z Buzzz(modified wasp) bar stamp....three hours later I get a PM saying that it(along with an organic wizard) became a puppy chew toy! WTF man? If this were for me it'd be no biggie, but this is a freakin drag. Your gift is coming SS pair.

I haven't sent out either package yet, still waiting to get some things, but I hope both of my guys like em.

Hopefully there will be more pictures in here. Right now there is an odd number of people that need partners, so we need some more people to sign up. make sure anyone signing up is using: [email protected]

picture.php

Woo Hoo!! I love this Secret Santa stuff! Thanks to Secret Santa!!

1. Avenger Z
2. Star Cro (Blue)
3. Abbreviation is RSS or SLSS (not sure exactly what this is lol)(Orange)
4. Mini

I got one I did for a friend in the other day. He said he was happy about it cuz he got a bag, which I'd been looking for him one in the marketplace for a Christmas present. He also got some golf balls, a boomerang, scorecard and a crap ton of candy. Thanks secret Santa!

Just sent emails with 2 more pairs. Good luck and happy holidays everyone

I got one I did for a friend in the other day. He said he was happy about it cuz he got a bag, which I'd been looking for him one in the marketplace for a Christmas present. He also got some golf balls, a boomerang, scorecard and a crap ton of candy. Thanks secret Santa!

Glad he liked it! I meant to reveal myself in the package but forgot.
:hfive:

I got mine today! A custom dyed Surge from the King of the Lake tourney, a custom dyed Crystal Buzzz, a Champion Wraith and a set of cool knives. Thanks, man!
I sent my gift out this morning.

Latest posts