• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

my haul from kwick:
IMG_6957.jpg

Hope you like it, because i love what you got me. I don't know what you throw other than katanas and rocs. The only roc i had was the sedgley one, and the only katana was the pro worlds (first run?) star katana. the echo star wraith and dg shirt are from a tourney "mike" ran and hyzer flip (greatzky) sponsored, who are both members of this site and do great work in the PA region. also threw in the sedgley woods orc, sedlgey woods mini, and a tyler state park santa mini. i wanted to give you tourney stamped things since you probably have plenty of stock stamps. TastyCakes are a philly company and not sure if they have them in VA. I figured the picture was a nice touch. The midatlantic meetup is the best disc golf memory i have, and hopefully something you enjoyed.Happy holidays buddy

dscf1389.jpg

happy with this haul,
Black Star 2009 Ohio Dubs Teerex - teerex is one of my fav molds and black star is just cool
Black Pro D Banger GT - cool disc
Fly Dye 165g Z Comet - in the bag right next to my 177g ruby red z comet (perfect compliment to her, thank you)
DX Sidewinder - cool disc
White Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc (Polecat?) - honestly I'm a little honored to have this, first wall hanger.

:) Hope you like what I sent you SS because the Z Comet was PERFECT!

My SS package arrived today and it was amazing.
BennettUA is one mighty generous guy.
In the package was:
168g Elite Z Buzz - custom dyed
173g Elite Z Surge SS -custom dyed
175g Glo Voodoo - love the Gateway putters!
Water bottle
Handwarmers
gum
Gerber Shortcut Mini-tool
2 Carabiners.

Thanks BennettUA for the gifts I really appreciate it. Everything is going straight to the bag.

Also thanks BillnChristy for setting this up.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• SSDiscs.jpg
    SSDiscs.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78
Dirty is sick....
Dirty is awesome... Bad A#$...
I love it. I used it today in the mini I played.
That thing is dead straight...
Thanks cfair

dscf1389.jpg

happy with this haul,
Black Star 2009 Ohio Dubs Teerex - teerex is one of my fav molds and black star is just cool
Black Pro D Banger GT - cool disc
Fly Dye 165g Z Comet - in the bag right next to my 177g ruby red z comet (perfect compliment to her, thank you)
DX Sidewinder - cool disc
White Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc (Polecat?) - honestly I'm a little honored to have this, first wall hanger.

:) Hope you like what I sent you SS because the Z Comet was PERFECT!

black banger cool

After much ado, my secret santa should have his gift tomorrow! as a preview, he is getting something that there was one run of, only one run and never to be made again!

Got my SS today. well yesterday but my office was closed.

175 Champion yellow/green Monarch
172 Vibram Ridge Green

Neither will make it "into" the bag. Thrown a Monarch before and hated it and will "try" this ridge, it looks to have the same stats as my Banger...but it's not a Banger
Merry Christmas to all

any update?

So my mailman came to my door on Saturday and he had told me that he knew where he delivered my packages and when he went there to ask them about it (twice at the beginning of his route and then when he actually passed it on his route), they were not there. He said he has left a note, and that he hasn't been there for a few days so they may have returned to sender them, but if not he hopes they have them. I asked him what would happen if they said they didn't have them, or never returned the note that was left, And he made it seem like that wasn't going to happen. So i guess Lopan/bcr if you guys get your stuff back please send them back to my house :-D I am sure if you tell them my mail man was an idiot and delivered them to the wrong house they shouldn't re-charge you.

Any chance your pussy mailman would give you the address?

Also, No, if they don't get to me by Tuesday I will spend the day calling my post office and complaining even more.

Latest posts