• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

bdodson hooked a brother up! I love the stuff, thanks! Here is the haul:

Champ Teebird, Green, 171, Tourney Stamp
Z Predator, Pink, 173, Stock Stamp
Soft Challenger, 173-174, Stock Stamp
CDs with great jams on them!

The Teebird is the on-deck backup for the one I currently throw.
The Predator is insta-bag-worthy! Love the disc, weight, and color! (almost bought this exact disc yesterday, glad I waited)
The Soft Challenger will be worked in with the practice discs and possibly in the bag in the future???

Love the stuff, thanks!

I want soft challenger...pouts

My SS did a great job with research. Thanks Amenz

DSCN1021.jpg

Champion Glo BB Aviar 175 - Dirty Dozen Tour (In Bag)
DX Glow Eagle-X 175 (I usually throw Eagle-Ls, but I'll give this a try)
Dynamic Discs Towel (Friggin' Sweet)
Two minis (Standard Innova Mini & 2nd Annual Brighton Legacy mini)
Dynamic Discs Patch (Going on bag)

Thanks again Amenz and thanks BillandChristy and Kwick.

I am kind of mad that I didn't jump in on the SS gifting. I just kept putting it off. It has been nice see what everyone got. I have been making a list of stuff that I want to buy.

My SS did a great job with research. Thanks Amenz

Champion Glo BB Aviar 175 - Dirty Dozen Tour (In Bag)
DX Glow Eagle-X 175 (I usually throw Eagle-Ls, but I'll give this a try)
Dynamic Discs Towel (Friggin' Sweet)
Two minis (Standard Innova Mini & 2nd Annual Brighton Legacy mini)
Dynamic Discs Patch (Going on bag)

Thanks again Amenz and thanks BillandChristy and Kwick.

Edit: Eagle isn't glow.

Got my haul from funkyjase today! :)

Fantastic job, my favorite has to be the old MDGO stamp early run Z-Xtra. I freaking loved those things back in the day and was just talking about those early Z discs and how I wished I had one to remember the plastic feel. I also played in a BUNCH of the 2001 MDGO series so that stamp had some serious nostalgic appeal :thmbup:

A 30th Anniversary Sedgley Roc and mini (visited there in summer 2008 and really had a blast playing with a herd of locals!) and a FLX Pred...Yum...

The haul:

New homes:

we had a truly good time at sedgley when we were in philly this past september. and cefire, you're making me drool with all that ce..

Edit edit: Eagle is a Bar Stamped "Ultra-Long Range Driver". I won't be throwing this.

Haha, yeah when you first posted I thought, "well I guess he can throw it".... and obviously you can as it's your disc, but I did intend it as a wall hanger. Either way, Merry Christmas man.

Got my haul from funkyjase today! :)

Fantastic job, my favorite has to be the old MDGO stamp early run Z-Xtra. I freaking loved those things back in the day and was just talking about those early Z discs and how I wished I had one to remember the plastic feel. I also played in a BUNCH of the 2001 MDGO series so that stamp had some serious nostalgic appeal :thmbup:

A 30th Anniversary Sedgley Roc and mini (visited there in summer 2008 and really had a blast playing with a herd of locals!) and a FLX Pred...Yum...

The haul:

New homes:

glad you enjoyed the package! I hope to be able to say I've visited your area soon as well, I've always been really interested in Seattle!

Hope you get some use out of at least one of those discs... Merry Christmas!

Anyone else have issues with tracking a priority mail shipment? Mine was supposed to be picked up Friday morning, but USPS failed. Funny thing is, I got an email confirming that they picked it up......retards. I took it to the post office Saturday morning and dropped it off myself. I have since been checking the tracking number, but it only shows as "Delivery notification recieved". WTF does that mean? I would think that it should be there, or close to, by now.

Got my 2nd SS package in and JRW III did his homework!!!

DSC_0002_small.jpg

Fly-dyed Star Boss, Champ Boss, and Pearly (poppy-top) Champ Wraith.

I have lost 2 backup bosses at Flyboy in the last couple months (thanks to it's 9 water shots) and these will definitely find time in the bag immediately. Wraiths aren't really my style but I know someone who will trade me something nice for it so that's a winner as well.

My favorite parts of the package are the multi-color six pack of nightflight disc golf LEDs that I have been trying to find with no success. Awesome! And one of the things I was hoping to get was a sweet dyed disc from one of our own incredible artists. Well I got even better, a prepaid dye purchased from Philman (winner of Okthrowberfest!) with a stamped/addressed envelope and all!

Thanks JRW III!

just got a text from my mom "Your package is here"
Nice!
Can't wait to get home and feel like a little kid. A picture will be taken and you can let me know if anything is missing!!!

Nice, got the tracking sorted out. Some golfer is about to be super stoked when they get their package today.