• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT San Francisco Open

Yea I see your point but its just the way he said it as you're watching the drone fly down this endless fairway and the basket is tucked 200ft back into a grove of trees.

Interesting comments from both McBeth (starting at minute 23) where he says Gleneagles is one of the hardest courses he's played (in a good way) and Dixon Jowers talking about who might win: ""It's gonna be the guy who's extremely skilled. And the guy who knows that it's not just grip it and rip it, as much as it feels like it should be. This isn't kinda your typical golf course. I love that about it."

The course has been in barely a year -- although it's only 10 minutes from my house I haven't played it yet because of injury but the initial reviews by some of the touring pros is pretty impressive.

Interesting comments from both McBeth (starting at minute 23) where he says Gleneagles is one of the hardest courses he's played (in a good way) and Dixon Jowers talking about who might win: ""It's gonna be the guy who's extremely skilled. And the guy who knows that it's not just grip it and rip it, as much as it feels like it should be. This isn't kinda your typical golf course. I love that about it."

The course has been in barely a year -- although it's only 10 minutes from my house I haven't played it yet because of injury but the initial reviews by some of the touring pros is pretty impressive.
Not picking on paul. But, no pro is going to say that a course they are about to play is bad or doesn't have it challenges.

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? Dude asked if sfo was on a ball golf course, my question was about tier status, not the respective courses these tournys are played on.

I think it was a joke about the trend of "big deal" tournaments being held on ball golf courses lately.

That's a beautiful logo. Would really look ba on a disc or full size on the back of a shirt.

Not picking on paul. But, no pro is going to say that a course they are about to play is bad or doesn't have it challenges.

You're right. The pros wait until after the first round to say something like that. #sextonsoft

MPO Live Coverage (5 pm ET)
Ricky Wysocki
Eagle McMahon
Patrick Brown
Fan Vote: Eric Oakley

Jomez Noon Card
Paul McBeth
Garrett Gurthie
Jeff Faes
Fan Vote: Drew Gibson

Central Coast 10 am Card
Nate Sexton
Simon Lizotte
James Proctor
Fan Vote: Gregg Barsby

FPO Feature Card (4 pm ET)
Paige Pierce
Sarah Hokom
Valarie Jenkins
Fan Vote: Madison Walker

Wow, that Jones card is gonna be awesome! Same for the CCDG card. The live card? Meh, I guess Eric Oakley is a cool dude, but otherwise eh

Hmm, so will the MPO and FPO live streams be two separate simultaneous streams?

MPO stream start a hour after FPO, no way FPO will be done in a hour….

EDIT something wrong here. . Udisclive have the MPO card over 5 hours after MPO card. . .but live streams start a hout apart ?!?

Last edited:

EDIT something wrong here. . Udisclive have the MPO card over 5 hours after MPO card. . .but live streams start a hout apart ?!?

Simultaneous on one stream. The same thing they did at GBO, I expect. Camera crew with FPO lead card, camera crew with MPO lead card, booth commentary discussing both as they switch coverage back and forth.

There was a press release last week. They are going to do a quick turnaround edited broadcast of the entire women's feature card in the hour leading up to the men's broadcast.

But the FPO and MPO card is listed as two separate streams om DGPT Youtube page

EDIT..ok nice

I keep looking at this article about them showcasing the FPO at the SFO. If that were indeed the case, shouldn't they have maybe had the women play GGP? Seems to me like they are showcasing Paige...

Latest posts