• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Disc of the Decade (01-10)

Best Disc of the Decade

• Wizard

Votes: 41 14.0%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 108 36.9%
  • Sidewinder

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Wraith

Votes: 19 6.5%
  • OLF

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 49 16.7%
  • PD

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Pure

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • River

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Zone

Votes: 14 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a big fan of the River so it gets my vote.

The Zone and the Buzzz were almost voted for,but the River is my baby.

The buzz probably produces the most birdies off the tee of any disc in this list because it is so popular and because it is thrown on holes that most people can score on. The buzz produces a very predictable straight or anhyzer shot.

Personally, I think the PD is the best disc on the list, but the one that had the most impact on the game as a whole is the Buzzz. Never liked that disc myself, mainly because I prefer either slower or beaded midranges, but being the first midrange that was specifically designed to be made in premium plastic was certainly a industry changing innovation.

poll closes tomorrow you got about 12 hrs left to vote. it's clear the buzzz has first place locked up but there's still a solid race for second.

Don't bring your BCS **** in here.

Buzzz is the winner followed by the Destroyer and Wizard taking second and third.

one could probably have a pretty good round with those top 3

I carry the top 3, and could probably score decently with only those three if it was all I could use.

Yeah a top 3 bag would be nice... but a top 4 bag would be even better.

I've never thrown a PD, but I could take out the Destroyer and grab a River and be A-OK.

I should have voted Wizard! :) Must go with my gut though, which tells me the Buzzz is the best golf disc ever made.

but being the first midrange that was specifically designed to be made in premium plastic

Uh ... that would be the Millenium QMS (approved 05/29/02, more than a year before the Buzzz).

Latest posts