• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

There was a kid who used to come in the shop named Michael Hunt. I also know a guy whose last name is Buttram.

in middle school my friend dated a girl named Annie Moore when he broke it off we told her " Chris doesnt want you Anniemore!"

I wrote "F*** YOU DAVE" on the bottom one of mine. I don't even know a Dave.

I have yet to lose it, but it's the one I throw on holes where I think I'm gonna lose plastic, so it's bound to happen sooner or later.

i have a friend who has a dye of a knee-to-chest full frontal representation of the male anatomy...logic being that nobody who is unauthorized will want to throw it or pick it up, for a myriad of reasons.

i have a friend who has a dye of a knee-to-chest full frontal representation of the male anatomy...logic being that nobody who is unauthorized will want to throw it or pick it up, for a myriad of reasons.

On one hand nobody will steal your disc.
On the other you are throwing a dong disc...

I put a lot of custom sharpie art on my discs and when a friend of mine gave me his bag and said, "have fun drawing," I took the opportunity to pull a little prank. I renamed his red starfire the 'star fire crotch'. I then drew a female trucker girl silhouette with a few properly defined anatomical additions. he had a good laugh and now has a conversation starter when playing with randoms. My discs are all family friendly. :D

This is totally off topic, but I was at a party in college and saw an empty koozie on the table. With a cold beer in my cold hand, I picked it up and began to use it. As the party went on for hours, I was enjoying my cold beer and not-so-cold hand. I finally noticed that people would look at me when I took a drink. At first, I thought nothing of it. But then, I was approached by an amazingly effeminate guy who said, "Me too, and I am proud of you for showing it!!"
That is when I realized that the koozie I had been enjoying had the words "I'M GAY" written on the bottom of it in big black letters. I immediately discarded of the evil, lying koozie...and walked out of the party, never to return.

I have a friend named Dong, but alas, no Wang.

How bad would it be to be named Dong Wang?

i bought a disc once that had the name robert d. on the rim and no number, and my buddys asked my how i ended up with bobby digitals disc. i was blown away that i bought the rza's roadrunner. it is to bad that he didn't leave his number.

I went to school with a kid that was messed up. His name was Ben Benn.

When i was at the hospital having my son 3 weeks ago i asked the nurse if they had any weird names. I kid you not she said the week before they had a kid born with the name Harry Balls and another named Raynee Day. The last lady couldn't find a nice name and it was raining so she named her that. Oh and there were a 17 year old couple with the last name love who named their daughter Makin.

im a sub teacher and had a girl in class named jowanda cheeseburger

Latest posts