• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

I once found a beat teebird that had "PROPERTY OF JOHN F*******! If you see this disc being thrown, please ask for the thrower's ID. If it is not John F*******, please call the police to report a theft and then call 603-XXX-XXXX. I will prosecute theeves"
"Theeves" was just how it was spelled so I think it was a kid or a handicapped guy. I went ahead and used a grinder to take the specifics off and next time out, hucked it in the river.

I haven't found any with much written on them, but I did leave one!!! A few years ago I bought an X Flick in hopes that it would be a good sidearm disc for me... it was not. I wrote on the top a lengthy story about why I bought it, how it didn't work for me, & why the person who found it shouldn't bother calling me & could just have it. I left it in an area where it could easily be found & a few months later a guy called me & said he had been looking for a Flick for some time & was very gracious that I left it there. He also told me that he left the story on the disc. Just for reference... it was hole #2 at Dretzka Park in Milwaukee, WI right before it curves to the right.

I know where that is :) nice story! :p

i found one that had a bunch of stuff written in arabic or some kinda language like that that uses funky letters and symbols. needless to say i couldnt call them back

i found a beat up eagle that said "i will become death.." on it. I eventually gave it away.

Maybe he was thinking of the line, "I am become Death; the destroyer of worlds."

LOL This thread definately has its moments.

Agreed. Thanks to whoever resurrected this thread.

I once found a predator that had the word "sexual" written above "predator"

Lol, I thought about writing that on my buddy's disc before returning it to him. It was fished out after being in the river 3 months, because he promptly lost it when I gave it to him. That or draw a hairy cock and balls on the back.

i write 'RETURN OR DIE!' on all my discs. needless to say i dont get many back.

So as we're discussing odd names now, I'll throw a few out there. I work in sales and get a lot of ridiculous names. The best ones I can remember off the top of my head are Dick Faulk and Missy Firethunder. I also spoke with a man from Texas named Chuck Norris who sounded like the Texas Ranger himself. I know it wasn't him though cuz he was buying male enhancement pills (before anyone asks, no I can no longer get them for you), and the REAL Chuck Norris would never need those!

idk about negative, but heres a positive, my friend found a destroyer and it said 40oz reward on the back, sweet, so he calls the dude and talks to him and dude never called him back, lame

So as we're discussing odd names now, I'll throw a few out there. I work in sales and get a lot of ridiculous names. The best ones I can remember off the top of my head are Dick Faulk and Missy Firethunder. I also spoke with a man from Texas named Chuck Norris who sounded like the Texas Ranger himself. I know it wasn't him though cuz he was buying male enhancement pills (before anyone asks, no I can no longer get them for you), and the REAL Chuck Norris would never need those!

Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin underneath his beard, he has another fist!!! Back to the topic though, I think it may be time to find the disc I hate the most in my collection, write something funny on it and chuck it right into the middle of my home course... any suggestions. I was thinking along the lines of a letter you would find with a baby abandoned in front of an orphanage.

Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin underneath his beard, he has another fist!!! Back to the topic though, I think it may be time to find the disc I hate the most in my collection, write something funny on it and chuck it right into the middle of my home course... any suggestions. I was thinking along the lines of a letter you would find with a baby abandoned in front of an orphanage.

Go the "fortune cookie" route. Something like, "Help me! My name is Pedro and I am locked in the Innova factory with my family. They beat us and do not let us leave or eat chalupas until we make many discs"

Okay not even thinking twice now, I am writing on the disc as we speak. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Thank you and hats off to jtreadwell!!!:thmbup:

Someone I know was subject to the prank of drawing a set of male genitals on every disc he had-- the looks when other people noticed one of his discs was great but even better when he turned a few in at play-it-again-sports...:p Hate when people write dumb stuff on them though specially if some kid found it playing with their parent or even just a random person then they think everyone who plays is some weirdo POS.

Penis Wraith

I found a Star Wraith on #8 at Bartholomew that had "Tom is very old" written on the underside and a large penis drawn on the front of the disc. There was no number and as it turns out this has become my absolute favorite disc. Why don't I mark out the penis you say? It is because I'm a big advocate of returning lost discs and even though there was no number on it, I'm sure such distinguishable marks would spark conversation should I run into Old Tom. I will say it is pretty funny to see peoples' reactions when I pull out my Penis Wraith

Frank D left a gator on my car and the gator had something naughty in his mouth.

Latest posts