• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade DG Bags ...

+1 on the Polar Bottle that John has in his bag. These are the most affordable, light weight option for keeping liquids cold in (Texas) heat. They make 'em in 20oz and 24oz sizes. If anyone ever finds a link/site for larger sizes please let me know; I'd love a few 32oz-ers.

ERic

on the topic of fade bags (love the acronym btw)- I just got my crunch box, and it looks sweet- deceptively large size. It doesn't look that big but carries plenty (including 4 cans + the water bottle pouch- which fits my 32oz nalgene). I only have 8 discs right now, but it looks like it can do 12 no sweat.
Absolutely well-built, and I love the guarantee that fademan puts on his gear - kudos!

I confess I haven't taken it out on the course yet, but only because I haven't had a chance! Looking forward to it.

I have a Innova Bag and a Fade Crunch Box. Both are the ones that hold about 12 Discs.
The Fade bag looks alot nicer and has a little more room. Now that I have recieved more Discs I wish I would have bought the tourney Bag. Oh well I guess I will just caring 12, til next christams or until maybe I can sell one to a friend.

Am I seeing double? Fade Bags multiply like rabbits in Kentucky.

DSCN0498.jpg

Banklick Woods, December 13, 2008

+2 on the polar bottle! haha, I work at a bike shop and we sell the 32oz models also, they're great!

+2 on the polar bottle! haha, I work at a bike shop and we sell the 32oz models also, they're great!
Dude... 32oz? Really?! PM with some details please.

ERic

Dude... 32oz? Really?! PM with some details please.

ERic

Bah! Heck with your PM's ERicJ! ;) Share the wealth Holmes!

Am I seeing double? Fade Bags multiply like rabbits in Kentucky.

DSCN0498.jpg

Banklick Woods, December 13, 2008

I have noticed this as well. Last round I threw I saw people with the bags in the picture and they didn't have them previously. I would have one if I saw them before I purchased my other bag. I did however get the starter bag for my daughter and told about five other people that I know to check out the tourney bag or the crunch box depending on their needs.

Well, they are $15 dollars, they come in a variety of colors from white to pink and everything else in the middle...and they really aren't hard to get ahold of. Actually, swing by one of your local bike shops and see if that is something that they can order, they are carried by every mass accessory dealer that we carry (those being Hawley, QBP...better known as quality, and J&B) these are the three main dealers in miscellaneous cycling equipment, and I would bet that your bike shop will also be able to get them with ease. But if not, I can always provide. So check it out, and if needed, pm me and I will get information and we will get you some.

But not to Hyjack this thread, I am definitely picking up a tourney fade bag, I've seen a few in person and am hooked.

i have a fade tourney bag, and it is a great bag. i will point out one small complaint however, for those of you who are still mulling it over: the removable divider is not that great. when you have it in, it doesn't really fit in there perfectly and it bothered me a little. the nice thing about it though is that if you are a divider guy, you can make the sections as big or as small as you want, as the separators are attached by velcro. i don't use the divider anyway, so it's not a big deal for me, but if that's a selling point, be cautious of that. other than that though, the bag is awesome.

Are fade bags made in the U.S.? If yes, it would seem that for a few dollars more you could offer custom bag colors. I got the idea from shoe makers like Etnies & DC. http://store.etnies.com/custom/?ref=cj They offer an online color choice section where you can make your own unique shoes. This adds to the collectabilty of the product. I don't think anybody is doing anything like this currently in the DG bag market. This would satisfy the many unique color requests.

Are fade bags made in the U.S.? If yes, it would seem that for a few dollars more you could offer custom bag colors. I got the idea from shoe makers like Etnies & DC. http://store.etnies.com/custom/?ref=cj They offer an online color choice section where you can make your own unique shoes. This adds to the collectabilty of the product. I don't think anybody is doing anything like this currently in the DG bag market. This would satisfy the many unique color requests.

Phenix (of quad straps fame) has a fully customizable DG bag

If I ever buy one it will be that color. I like it the best.

I just got that Fade bag and I love it - I cant wait to get that baby on the course and just play. As for the internal divider insert I didnt have any trouble putting it in my bag and I do like the ability to move the dividers around

I F'n Love my Fade Bag. It's light weight, but bad ass. I got the garden deli model, the one in the pictures posted a few posts prior to this one. So much better than some of the crap I've carried my discs around in.

I just got that Fade bag and I love it - I cant wait to get that baby on the course and just play. As for the internal divider insert I didnt have any trouble putting it in my bag and I do like the ability to move the dividers around

i've not had any problems with the dividers either...

i'll try to take a pic later, but basically there is a liner that goes in an velcro's to the bag, which creates a semicircle shape in the bottom of the bag, to match the shape of the discs...the dividers are then just a flat piece with semi-circle shaped bottom and squared top...they have a velcro tab at the top corners of the divider as well as one at the bottom of the circular part...