• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch I had blair too, so much for 6th place . . . unless mccabe wins the whole event. Go Mccabe from substitute to Stud! You can do it

Oh crap, if Blair is out I'm in serious trouble. Could easily plummet as far as 5th-6th place.

Hopefully everybody else in the top 10 picked her :)

Seems pretty likely.

It's one thing if you have a male entrant back out, since you can put a substitute there, but it's really lame if your single FPO entrant backs out(right after picks lock, of course!), since there wasn't even a way to enter a sub. Boo.

the other issue I have with this and I will bring it up with Aaron is that any local who happens to be near anyone of these tourneys might know something we don't know as bystanders. It isnt cheating, but at the same time, it gives someone who attends more of these events an unfair advantage because there is no other way to know someone is or is not playing, all we can go by is that they were on the list. Of course one would think Cale would play he is from MN and he won the last even!

I understand they may be on the list to make sure their spot is reserved, but I also see TD's who put people ont he list even though they havent signed up just to draw more people to the tourney.

****... I had both Cale and Blair.

I wanted to pick a local girl, but there didn't seem to be any ladies from Minnesota in the tourney at all. All of them were from several states away.

DSCJNKY

Excellent. Anybody in the top 10-15 who _didn't_ have Blair?? Whoever it is... I envy you.

Congrats on first place, Marksen. You should send Brittany Blair a thank you card :clap:

ben we can have an evening at verdugo soon to forget about this league.

It isn't over yet.
But if nobody dnf's I just might win.
Then I should send Bjerkaas a flower for showing up. :)

Man...I dont wanna send something to sweeden! Just gotta move up two spots...7 points down from 9th place after the last tourney.

Well, if you do come out on top, you've definitely deserved it. Great picks all season!

Well, if you do come out on top, you've definitely deserved it. Great picks all season!

Thanks.

Man...I dont wanna send something to sweeden! Just gotta move up two spots...7 points down from 9th place after the last tourney.

For those who don´t want to send to Sweden. (If I end up top 9):D
If you order online. For example discsport.se
You can pay by card or PayPAl.
Then you enter recipients name and adress.
And there you go. :popcorn:

But I warn you. Discs are more expensive in Sweden than in the states.
Even L64.

****... I had both Cale and Blair.

I wanted to pick a local girl, but there didn't seem to be any ladies from Minnesota in the tourney at all. All of them were from several states away.

DSCJNKY

i had both of them too. i call it being "anthoned".

Status
Not open for further replies.