• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

So once the time comes to give prizes to the winners, we just send that person 1 unthrown disc? Just want to make sure I have this right.

In. Forgot about this...good thing I checked back.

When is the draft?

no draft, i think its more like pick em. ever player has a certain "value" and you are given a certain number of points per tournament to fill out a team with. higher rated players cost more points so you can't just load up on the top 4/5 rated players in the tournament. its a tourney by tourney thing, too, so you have to update your picks for each event

at least, thats how i THINK it works...

no draft, i think its more like pick em. ever player has a certain "value" and you are given a certain number of points per tournament to fill out a team with. higher rated players cost more points so you can't just load up on the top 4/5 rated players in the tournament. its a tourney by tourney thing, too, so you have to update your picks for each event

at least, thats how i THINK it works...

correct as well...

I'm in also. I've done a few of these "honor system payments" for some Tecmo Super Bowl online tournaments in 2007 or so. You usually wound up with a few who didn't pay but for the most part it works out fine. Should be fun.

How about we make a notification if you do not pay up you will be banned from DGCR that ought to keep them out of our league!

There were a ton of members that participated in the DGCR Secret Santa this year and there were very, very few bad apples.

I'm signed up...I tell you this...its hard to pick when you know some of the players...do you go for the sentimental picks OR do you play smart? Anything can happen.