• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Up to 1,263 likes...but Diamond still eludes me! Thanks to a to of y'all on this thread for liking many of my reviews. Just need some more uniques!

Is there a fast way to check on my number of uniques to see how close I am or would I have to just go through each review and count?

Up to 1,263 likes...but Diamond still eludes me! Thanks to a to of y'all on this thread for liking many of my reviews. Just need some more uniques!

Is there a fast way to check on my number of uniques to see how close I am or would I have to just go through each review and count?

Mr frosty cleared 2000 before going diamond and i think that's going to start being the norm for those that started reviewing after 2015.

I counted 8 members at gold with over 1000 thumb-ups.

1970 Shadrach3
1529 HyooMac
1263 KenanFlagler01
1242 Blake 833
1228 Knobby325
1166 Thrembo
1124 pmay5
1049 Cerealman

Mr frosty cleared 2000 before going diamond and i think that's going to start being the norm for those that started reviewing after 2015.

1970 Shadrach3
1529 HyooMac
1263 KenanFlagler01
1242 Blake 833
1228 Knobby325
1166 Thrembo
1124 pmay5
1049 Cerealman

I told TimG when I got gold that I expected to top out there. At the rate I've kept up it'll be another decade before I got 1000 upvotes and/or 250 unique viewers.

I told TimG when I got gold that I expected to top out there. At the rate I've kept up it'll be another decade before I got 1000 upvotes and/or 250 unique viewers.

Yeah, I'm really far off too. I've been lucky with quantity of thumbs, but I'm only halfway to the unique requirement.

Yeah, I'm really far off too. I've been lucky with quantity of thumbs, but I'm only halfway to the unique requirement.

Same thought from me. I've been really lucky with getting quantity of thumbs (thank you to all of you regulars!), but I expect I will reach 1,000 thumbs before I even hit Gold level. Currently at 916. I haven't counted my uniques but I suspect I am still quite a few off from 75. No idea how I will ever get to 250 (I found an old post from tim that says 200, did that change?).

I imagine if I ever do get that high, it will be in large part from new people discovering DGCR over the next several/many years and interacting with my reviews.

I think I'm sitting around 200 unique voters so it could still be a while for me too...

1970 Shadrach3
1529 HyooMac
1263 KenanFlagler01
1242 Blake 833
1228 Knobby325
1166 Thrembo
1124 pmay5
1049 Cerealman

Doesn't bode well for me and my 884 thumbs ups. I might be sitting at gold for a LONG time.

Dedicating this to those waiting for unique votes...

FWIW - I can't say I know how you feel. I never spent any time at "cubic zirconia" (i.e. looks like a diamond, but isn't). :D
Awesome! :thmbup:

BogeyNoMore had his 200 uniques and now has a purty little DIAMOND icon!

Way to Go! :clap:

Last edited:
Shadrach recently topped 2000 thumbs on their reviews. I believe they are only the 13th person to achieve that. Congrats!

Shadrach is a BEAST!

I am lucky to have written about a dozen reviews, admittedly cluelessly, before 2015, which aids my uniques count. At last tally, I'm a little over 200.

Of course, it would help if I picked back up writing reviews … I got really busy in the second half of 2021 … sorry!

DFrah, just a reminder, the uniques for Gold level was upped to 90 last year.

Just achieved Gold late in 2021. Have no idea how long it will take to get to from 90 uniques to 250....

DFrah, just a reminder, the uniques for Gold level was upped to 90 last year.

Just achieved Gold late in 2021. Have no idea how long it will take to get to from 90 uniques to 250....

Congrats on hitting Gold!!

Where did you find the latest info? I did think I remembered someone previously mentioning that it got upped to 90.

I found this old pinned thread that still says 75. https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5679

Latest posts