• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Formal introduction

I will have to concur as a new member of the VIP lounge things get very interesting there.

*Opens huge ornate doors to VIP Lounge, realizes that it actually a portal to prerube's bangshed*

:) :p

bang2.jpg

yes this is the #1 image of google search bangshed.

^^^[shudder]:sick:

Welcome to DGCR, Khud! Although it comes with some unusual baggage...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Welcome.
Man, you are a fortunate beginner. Kansas City is loaded with courses and has two brick and mortar stores! I did not know this until I visited a week ago. I only had 24 hours, but went to both stores and had my a$$ handed to me by Black Thorn at Smithville and Wyandotte (added two states tho'!).

Good luck at your tourney!

Welcome.
Man, you are a fortunate beginner. Kansas City is loaded with courses and has two brick and mortar stores! I did not know this until I visited a week ago. I only had 24 hours, but went to both stores and had my a$$ handed to me by Black Thorn at Smithville and Wyandotte (added two states tho'!).

I consider myself very fortunate indeed, I try and play all the courses I can, played all the ones around the kansas city metro plus some but haven't made it out to Kansas to much yet. And I love both stores we have here but my go to is Dynamic discs which I will explain in another thread I make. And yeah, both the blue and red course up at smithville are very humbling, they are not friendly at all but all 3 are great courses that I play pretty regulary. And Congratulations on adding two states, next time you come through give me a holler and I'll come join ya if I can.:thmbup:

Welcome.

We actually just added a third brick and mortar store in the KC:thmbup: It is in Independence and is called Mile North (just opened a couple months ago). Welcome to the site Kyle. If you get a chance to come over to the Kansas side of KC, there are a few good courses out this way. Brand new one called Lakeside Hills in Olathe, Shawnee Mission Park and Wyandotte. All three are good courses.

We actually just added a third brick and mortar store in the KC:thmbup: It is in Independence and is called Mile North (just opened a couple months ago). Welcome to the site Kyle. If you get a chance to come over to the Kansas side of KC, there are a few good courses out this way. Brand new one called Lakeside Hills in Olathe, Shawnee Mission Park and Wyandotte. All three are good courses.

Definitely going to have to check those out as well as the new store soon.