• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Freakin awesome DG art!!

bazillion

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Check it out - I just stumbled across this by accident, no affiliation, no commercial interest, all the usual disclaimers.

Great work.

Skeet is just "ok" Just kidding. He rocks. Oh, that reminds me that I need to add something to the separation of church and dg thread that Skeet made! If anyone needs to contact him, let me know. He does great tourny stamps.

You can get many of those designs with your tournament info on them. I think he owns most of his work.

Just a few of my discs with Skeet artwork on them.

82876_g.jpg

82877_g.jpg

66832_g.jpg

66831_g.jpg

I have to admit some of those roc stamps are just SIC! I want some just to hang...havent came across any yet though.

Last edited:
John, from Throwing Art is an awesome guy too. My roommate for a few years. Juke and TerryC got to play with him when they visited.

John, from Throwing Art is an awesome guy too. My roommate for a few years. Juke and TerryC got to play with him when they visited.

That's cool. He does the artwork for our A tier. The tradition is the winner gets their characture on the discs next year. Climo won last year so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does this year.

That's cool. He does the artwork for our A tier. The tradition is the winner gets their characture on the discs next year. Climo won last year so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does this year.
He's about done with that. "Ken has a gap in his front teeth that I never realized"...John's most recent deep insight.... Those caricatures are fun. John enjoys doing them.

Would it be against copyright for me to print out a poster of just one copy of that sunset picture? That thing is amazing and would look awesome on my wall.

I bought some of Skeet's prints at the USDGC this year and gave two of them away to my secret santa recipient.

Latest posts