• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Discs AMA

any apaches in Diamond down in the 165 range. that is where I like to throw them and all I have seen are up in the 170s.

Hi, had a few questions for the Gateway connected posters on here. One, looking for any info after seeing the sweet platinum Chief OS's floating around, was wanting to know if their is interest in doing some Shaman's in platinum, diamond, or even HD ( I would create a interest/poll thread if it could help like getting Innova Factory Store to do Pro Pigs and Pro Rhynos)? Oh, and this one if for Jamie if he sees it, have some injuries with my arm and can't put much on an overhand, your Reptilian Tyrant sound cool since I used to bag Banhees for this spot, are any of these less than 170 grams or is a run possible? This would be a great all purpose hyzer, sidearm, and overhand disc for most players in premium plastic in the 160-170 range, paired with the Assassin for working lines those would really be the only 2 drivers needed for someone not regularly hitting over 350 ft off the tee.

^Gateway doesn't mold Tyrants, that's their Chinese manufacturer.

Hi, had a few questions for the Gateway connected posters on here. One, looking for any info after seeing the sweet platinum Chief OS's floating around, was wanting to know if their is interest in doing some Shaman's in platinum, diamond, or even HD ( I would create a interest/poll thread if it could help like getting Innova Factory Store to do Pro Pigs and Pro Rhynos)? Oh, and this one if for Jamie if he sees it, have some injuries with my arm and can't put much on an overhand, your Reptilian Tyrant sound cool since I used to bag Banhees for this spot, are any of these less than 170 grams or is a run possible? This would be a great all purpose hyzer, sidearm, and overhand disc for most players in premium plastic in the 160-170 range, paired with the Assassin for working lines those would really be the only 2 drivers needed for someone not regularly hitting over 350 ft off the tee.

At this time, Tyrants are usually near max. There have been a few random lower weights but not many.

Hi, had a few questions for the Gateway connected posters on here. One, looking for any info after seeing the sweet platinum Chief OS's floating around, was wanting to know if their is interest in doing some Shaman's in platinum, diamond, or even HD ( I would create a interest/poll thread if it could help like getting Innova Factory Store to do Pro Pigs and Pro Rhynos)?

We will definitely be running some of these soon. We are currently preparing to run a lot of Evo this offseason, so give us a few weeks and there will be some new runs of Evo in a variety of molds.

Don't hesitate to start a thread or a poll to gather information. I am always watching the buzz on this forum and others, any information about what our customer's are looking for is always useful.

Thanks!!

We will definitely be running some of these soon. We are currently preparing to run a lot of Evo this offseason, so give us a few weeks and there will be some new runs of Evo in a variety of molds.

Don't hesitate to start a thread or a poll to gather information. I am always watching the buzz on this forum and others, any information about what our customer's are looking for is always useful.

Thanks!!

Sweet, I would put the Shaman in the top 5 with the Warlock, Scout, Assassin (got my Ozark Overmolds today love the Carolina blue core), and Slayer as discs that have quite a bit of potential of expanding peoples awareness of the company beyond just the Wizard.

Shaman made my bag last week, awesome little flick turnover disc. I was hoping to beat my harp up to flip but that hasnt happened so i tried the shaman. Got a half ace with it as well. I would definetly try one in a premium plastic

Isn't that called an eagle or birdie?

I generally call it a good shot...

Warlocks are sweet. For me they are closer to a Wiz or P2. Not an Aviar P&A drop in.

Are you saying birdie or cubby? Sexond throw from the tee? Or just a nice putt?

I'm saying it was a good shot and OP hopefully picked up a stroke or two for the round. I don't care about the field ace/ cubby/ nomenclature.

Either way, it ain't an ace, but was still a good shot.

Latest posts