• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going out on bad days

Do you go out on bad days?

• Yes

Votes: 120 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • If i'm talked into it

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • See how it goes

Votes: 34 19.4%

• Total voters

cheesegrater

How do you all feel about going out on bad days, ex. Windy,Raining,Snowing, ect

I'll go out in any weather really, as long as i can physically throw the disc more then 40 feet

There has been some ****ty days the past few up here in MI. 80 and sunny a week ago (got a sunburn), yesterday it was so windy and hailing i had to call it quits

wind, rain, snow, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or wild fire I don't care I'll be playing.

I'm headed out to Dayton, NV to play a new course right now. Current weather, snow flurries and 30mph winds, gusting to 40mph.

On rainy days, I am definitely playing. I don't care what I have going on. I love playing in the rain.

I have even done something else on a sunny day just because I knew it would rain the next day. That freed up the rainy day so I could play.

I will play in very windy conditions,I feel it helps better your game, the rest.....ehhhh. I've only played in the rain once & it was cold, windy and raining hard. I played ok, but I was miserable and called it quits on hole 18 out of 25. I think I would play in the snow if I was up north. You can dress for that a little easier, and my bag will last longer than getting totally soaked with rain . & the hail...I'd be hiding for sure

Takes a lot for me not to play. As stated before, most of us are pretty stupid and will play in anything... lol worst for me was a monsoon style storm and played a course right on the lake during it.

Forecast around here is looking pretty grim the next couple days. I still wanna play though.

Around here, if you don't go play in bad conditions, you're gonna lose half your disc golfing time.

Strangely enough, I've played some of my best rounds in bad weather.

I used to be hardcore, but not anymore. I am done (at least for now) trying to get better.....so playing in gales (>25-30mph), in rain, in snow, or in temps much outside of 35-85F are simply not appealing to me anymore. I have better things to do with my limited personal recreational time budget.

I may not go out and play a round but I will definitely go out and practice, especially in wind.

When I was younger, weather never stopped me. Now I'll only play in bad weather if I'm in a tournament.

The only one I really don't do is rain but the rain has to be raining not just sprinkles.

I have unusually good luck with weather when I go to play, I always seem to catch breaks in wind/rain as soon as I hit the course.