• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My next bag is GB. Cool that they are represented on DGCR. Wondering why or IF The OTHER guys dont chime in once in awhile with there products.

I have come to the conclusion that i have one large gripe with my Kong: when i have my bag loaded for tourney play (or even empty for that matter), it doesn't hang flat against my back. I do use quad shocks, but even with the included shoulder strap it still hangs this way. After having it on my back today for 3 rounds, i now have two raw spots on my back from the corners of the dividers. I really wish the bag would lay flat against my back with all of that foam padding!!

i have all of my quad hookups hooked up to the main connectors and it rides better...I prefer it this way

Yes, i have my quads adjusted. No they are not the problem. If i were to use just a shoulder strap, then the dividers will be eating away at my hip. I even had to take my two putters and towel out of th front to help try to balance it; it helped a little, but the damage had already been done.

My kong empty - still hangs funny.
Load her up and she really sags.

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpg
    IMG_3884.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3883.jpg
    IMG_3883.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 58
Is Sunday a day of rest or are you non stop workaholic?

Just wondering. I'm resting.

I rested yesterday... but Ive been working today Ive got to many bags being constantly ordered to really take any time off right now..

Ive got orders 857 - 861 done and I'm gonna try and get them to the post office tomorrow Tuesday for absolutely sure

I rested yesterday... but Ive been working today Ive got to many bags being constantly ordered to really take any time off right now..

Ive got orders 857 - 861 done and I'm gonna try and get them to the post office tomorrow Tuesday for absolutely sure

I would say that is a pretty good problem to have though. :clap:

My kong empty - still hangs funny.
Load her up and she really sags.

you got the straps on your quads open almost all the way making them really long (the ones connecting to the main connection in the top center of the bag for the strap)

I'm 5'11" and I cinch those straps up as far as they go in order to make the bag ride right, and from looking at the pics I don't see any thing not lined up right on the bag at all... but yeah I would say try pulling the straps on your quads up tight once

you got the straps on your quads open almost all the way making them really long (the ones connecting to the main connection in the top center of the bag for the strap)

I'm 5'11" and I cinch those straps up as far as they go in order to make the bag ride right, and from looking at the pics I don't see any thing not lined up right on the bag at all... but yeah I would say try pulling the straps on your quads up tight once

It isn't the quads. I can carry the bag with the included strap and still have the dividers digging into me. It's like the D rings are not centered back to front. In my eyes the D rings should be dead center of where the discs sit, but mine do not. Looking closer reveals that the straps holding the d rings are back too far on the bag, making the bag automatically front heavy, thus the balance issue.

As for the quads, thats where i have to have them man, for me to be able to take the bag on and off comfortably. I'm 6'1", 240lbs, im not really fat, just very big boned. whats worse is i have very short legs and a very long torso. Thats why i have my straps so long.

I do exactly the same with my silverback, and I was actually thinking that looked like the problem too. The only problem with that is it's a bit tougher to get them on both arms but not impossible, plus they still feel better even if I just grab one strap. Most of the reason I shortened the straps to the main connectors was I wanted to make sure discs never fell out.

It isn't the quads. I can carry the bag with the included strap and still have the dividers digging into me. It's like the D rings are not centered back to front. In my eyes the D rings should be dead center of where the discs sit, but mine do not. Looking closer reveals that the straps holding the d rings are back too far on the bag, making the bag automatically front heavy, thus the balance issue.

As for the quads, thats where i have to have them man, for me to be able to take the bag on and off comfortably. I'm 6'1", 240lbs, im not really fat, just very big boned. whats worse is i have very short legs and a very long torso. Thats why i have my straps so long.

hmmmm well if you want to send it back to me I'll take it apart and redo it to make sure every thing is centered properly on it

Oh so close, yet so far.... I guess I am next at 862!

Latest posts