• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....I'm #1024 ^^ but the Kong is going to be well worth the wait. At least Chris makes it really clear on his website that there is going to be a wait and that he's pumping them out as fast as he can. He also does a great job of keeping people updated about where he's at on the forums, which is much appreciated!
Real sorry about your friend Chris. That's awesome of you to make that LE Simian to help him out, it turned out great! I'll definitely be in the bidding even with the Kong ordered.

268109_10150234662551314_680141313_7835861_4896486_n2-300x225.jpg

263119_10150234661601314_680141313_7835848_753548_n2-300x225.jpg

262039_10150234662351314_680141313_7835857_4570621_n2-300x225.jpg

Got my Chimp today. The bag is super sweet and a huge upgrade from my Fade Crunch Box. Can't wait to take it for a spin on Sunday. I know I'm going to love it.

Just an idea. Have you ever thought about offering the bags with a "no strap" option? I am 99% sure I will never use the stock strap, I just threw my quads (new also) on the bag right away. Even if you don't offer some sort of price reduction, it nay save you some work.

Either way great work, and thanks for putting out such a great product.

I'm over 5 weeks wait now, and with at least another 5 to wait, I had to pull the plug. :thmbdown:

I loved my first gorilla boy bag, and miss it, but the wait is to much....I cant keep running this regular backpack any longer so am gonna have to jump ship and go with another brand :sick:

I hope the works out, and I can find another bag to fall in love with.... :popcorn:

Just an idea. Have you ever thought about offering the bags with a "no strap" option? I am 99% sure I will never use the stock strap, I just threw my quads (new also) on the bag right away. Even if you don't offer some sort of price reduction, it nay save you some work.

this is a good idea and could save you time (and maybe $) chris. :thmbup:

i already have quads at my house that i will throw onto my silverback the moment the bag arrives. i see more and more people on the course upgrading their bags to these types of straps so i know that if you offered the option, it would be used.

for my order, #930, you do not need to include the strap for my silverback as i am just going to use my quads. i do not expect a deduction in price at all. just want to save you some time and i will just be throwing the strap into storage or maybe even the trash as i'm in a small apartment and i don't really have any storage space.

yeah I spose I have thought about making the strap optional before just havent actually done any thing about it, but there are those who just use single straps and its nice to have the bag come with it. but I can see making it an option to cover that for those who would want it

I never had the strap on my bag. Straight to the quads for me.

But my dad did take the strap. He uses a single strap for his Fade bag. And the stock GB straps are the most padded straps around. :thmbup:

Last edited:
yeah I spose I have thought about making the strap optional before just havent actually done any thing about it, but there are those who just use single straps and its nice to have the bag come with it. but I can see making it an option to cover that for those who would want it

How about having a choice in between a strap or an additional divider (I know some come with two already).

On that note, is there any way to order additional dividers?

If you want to support GB,go buy things from my thread so I can buy a new silverback :)?

:p

Latest posts