• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got the seet hook up today!!!

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Went to play it again to see what they had and saw a guy selling disc out of his trunk out front, I figured ok lets see what he has...Well, thats where it all came full circle. He asked what I was looking for and I said lite star wraiths, I got some of those, he said. So I asked what he wanted and he asked, "well what would the give me for trade inside?" I told him about 4 or 5 a disc probably, he said 5 then. I said ok and went through the stash and TD!!!!!, the crowd goes wild. I got 4 -169 star wriaths(all 8.5+), 3 champion 11x firechickens(all 9+), one old school of the "pro" champion firechicken(8), a first run CE TL(9.5) all for 45. I also got one of my old CE TL's back for free and another pro's roc back. Sorry play it again but your stuff sucks!;) Anyone else ever make off like a bandit?

I saw an old Super Puppy at a yard sale - had a green and purple hotstamp on it that said "California Sinsemilla - #1 Cash Crop".

Asked the guy "What do you want for the Frisbee?"

He said two bucks.

I asked if he'd take $1.

He said sure.

... oh yeah. :D :D :D

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

He had probably already taken them inside and they offered him like $2.00 per disc.

He said he was quitting the game and taking up the other golf. But ya I thought aout that also. "hey heres 2 dollars for a first run CE TL. Those guys are morons

yeah right. he probably raked a lake or jacked em.

The guy was looking at clubs when I first got there and then left when I did. Felt kind of like black market disc dealing but oh well. Glad there wasnt any police nearby

I got a 2009 USDGC ROC on ebay for .99 with 5$ shipping. It was listed under collector disc rock.