• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

If you say so? I talked to DD the other day and things are still up in the air. They've been talking to Justin, but there is nothing for sure as of yet. However, the minute they know. There were going to inform all the pre-order people.
I also find it hard to fathom that DD or LDS would just take pre-orders without some type of wink and a nod from Grip. Not buying that for a second.

Lulz..nothing is "up in the air"

Justin has said that he is working with DD....I asked Justin if the DD preorders would be fulfilled with the 2nd run bags and he said YES. No question. :gross:

I like the face at the end. I didn't mean to doubt you, but that's not what Justin told me and DD was being "shroomed" so they had no info.
I tell ya, I hope you are right, because then I get a bag or two. Just saying what DD told me and I haven't read a "YES" just a we will see/try.

I like the face at the end. I didn't mean to doubt you, but that's not what Justin told me and DD was being "shroomed" so they had no info.
I tell ya, I hope you are right, because then I get a bag or two. Just saying what DD told me and I haven't read a "YES" just a we will see/try.

Are you referring to preorders or just buying a bag that is in stock?

I pre-ordered with DD at the end of Feb.

Read the Grip website, the Grip FB page, or talk to Justin directly and you will see that the DD preorders will be filled. You are worried about nothing.

Read the Grip website, the Grip FB page, or talk to Justin directly and you will see that the DD preorders will be filled. You are worried about nothing.
Not worried, just waiting to hear if he will. If you read his responses. It's all in the works, but he makes it clear. He also doesn't have to honor the pre-orders, but he's working with DD and LDS. I've been in contact with DD (who I have total faith in). NOTHING is set ...yet, but they are in talks with Justin. So it's a wait and see and they (DD) told me. The minute they have something solid. They will contact the people who put down money on the pre-orders.
I've been buying from DD since I started playing and they've always been good to me. So, it's Mr. Rusco that I will listen to and believe. Not a bunch of yes, no, maybe posts from Grip. That's all, heck, at this time in my life. It's going to take alot more than getting a bag to get worried about :)

Peace!

The new bags are coming out in May according to Justin and will be manufactured in L.A. Apparently all the first runs got scrapped. Time to wait some more.

I always think "GripEQ, those huge bags that Doss and the Jenkins's carry around. I wonder how its doing." then I come to this thread and every time its like coming back to a slow motion train wreck. It just keeps going and going and going...

I hope justin does well. I hear he brought production stateside, switched back to cordura , and is going to have various colors and patterns together.

I have a feeling that I know what Rescue is talking about. Let's just say a little birdie tipped me off. If something happens to my pre-order, Justin will have problems and I will be one of them.

From the DD camp last night:

As you probably already know there are more complications with dealing with Grip Equipment. I will leave it at that. We are trying to figure out the situation in full and will be getting with everyone in detail shortly.

As always, trust that you will be taken care of one way or another.

:confused:

Just got a first run this week so I am praying that it has zero flaws/issues so I don't have to send it back later.

So he's going to give a new bag to some of the FR buyers? That's gonna be a big loss to eat. That comment from DD is concerning, think Ill wait until they're in stock.

They said that they would honor their 1st run bags if yours had issues. I would imagine they will fix it or replace it. I do agree with you that the DD comment was not one that would have me excited.

beat me to a trade the bugger!!!!

edit: but he did then hook me up with a Dualpack for decent so "swings and roundabouts"

They said that they would honor their 1st run bags if yours had issues. I would imagine they will fix it or replace it. I do agree with you that the DD comment was not one that would have me excited.

I'm pretty sure the dd comment is just concering the delays....seems like it anyway.

Anyone have any updates? I got the email from DD awhile back, but haven't heard anything since. I wonder if DD and Grip are still having issues regarding the pre-sale bags.

The Grip bags are sick. But I cant wait around for a product that should already be easily accessible! Thanks but no thanks sweet idea and product but come on, to many people are waiting! Im staying with Revo!

The Grip bags are sick. But I cant wait around for a product that should already be easily accessible! Thanks but no thanks sweet idea and product but come on, to many people are waiting! Im staying with Revo!

I am almost at that same point... I understand good things take time, but my season will be more than half way over by the time these things become available :wall: