• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

and regardless $300 for a bag is never justified

I wont necessarily argue with that one. My warranty was/is amazing. The quality is top notch (after the first run), and it is certainly unique compared to most golf bags. And I dont think you could say these aren't as thought out as a semi-traditional golf bag either. My bag has been amazing and I've been using the Grip since February. Best I've ever had or used for sure.

I just don't get how black or two-tone is $200 and colors are $260 which are the same thing as the two-tone and then tack on another $40 for a signature!?!?

Im with gcr russel. This is the most unique,stylist, practical bag on the market and u get that for 200.00 plus a lifetime warranty. Its also pretty damn durable since the first run mis hap.
Best bag on the market.

better quality
better warranty.
better build design.
more thought out.
one of a kind.
half the price.
ill stick to mine.
375281_10150629257358636_500638635_12070215_1458120562_n.jpg

How many discs does that hold? I just messaged Dave on fb about a custom bag...

I just don't get how black or two-tone is $200 and colors are $260 which are the same thing as the two-tone and then tack on another $40 for a signature!?!?

:thmbup:

I understood that some of the money is going to support Doss/Jenkins and was expecting a little extra for the sig. editions ($220-$230 ... maaaaybe $250), but didn't see Golf Mahal-esque price coming at all.

Looks like a clown exploded on that thing. Did it come free with the purchase of a bowl of soup?

Just got a grip password/login. Don't need it. Got a GB a month ago. First to pm can have it.

:thmbup:

I understood that some of the money is going to support Doss/Jenkins and was expecting a little extra for the sig. editions ($220-$230 ... maaaaybe $250), but didn't see Golf Mahal-esque price coming at all.

The Mahal will actually last 10+ years...not sure about this thing. I had a first run that fell apart before my first round. Got a replacement 2nd run and sold it right away, not taking that chance. Dana knows how to make a bag last a lifetime.

how is this for a solid and effeciently run company

1. sign up on a wait list
2. cancel the wait list
3. have all wait listers get a "1st" dibs
4. not have enough product to even cover all "wait listers"
5. have no option for a wait lister to get on a new "wait list"

VW,
So I take it you had a number and didn't get a bag this weekend and now they are sold out?

So this means there will be no bags going on sale tomorrow for the rest of us that are waiting!!!!

Waitlist # 587. I logged in last night within about 30 minutes of getting my password. By that time all bags showed out of stock except black/gray. I'm not too upset because I had decided on that color anyways since the digicamo was $60 more, so I'm not too upset. But what's up with that? Did Grip already burn through the entire shipment? I was going to wait to get the bag since I just bought a house, but with the dissolution of the waiting list and the lack of availability so far made me decide to just pull the trigger. I'm glad I did. What did everyone else get in this last round?

I waited all day for the email and finally got it at 11:45, who does business at almost midnight! I think that whole deal was a total rip off! And they had no black and I was to pissed to give them any more than $200 and didn't really wanna do that but I've been waiting for two months so I had to get something.

what was the difference $60

o billy billy billy, i really hope you didnt fall for the old bait n switch

:popcorn: