• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hemp disc golf bag handmade

Gateway made some hemp disc about 10 years ago. The bag looks like you put a lot of work into it, nicely done.

Were they Adidas? I had the same problem..:(

I had a pair of shelltoes (still my favorite pair I own despite them being destroyed) that fell apart in about two months. Where they flex by the toe frayed and then just tore and unravelled. Man, I loved them.

i had some hemp chuck taylors that held up very very well.. hell i think i might even still have them.. rocked them in highschool back around 2000.. but yeah i love the bag well done :thmbup:

Talk about a real DIY bag. I like the idea of actually making your own bag (not that I'm gonna do it). Looks refreshingly different - hope it works out well for you. Just make sure people resist the temptation to light it up, if only out of curiosity.

They wouldn't get any benefit out of smoking this artist's bag :) The hemp used in production of products like this has minimal THC content and would give you a headache before any recreational benefits could be had. That fact alone makes most of the anti-hemp arguments bogus.

Very cool bag! You should start selling them. It is sad we made such a useful material illegal.

Lets see, 40 hours total. Labor @ 13$ per hour = 520
Material costs = 30
$550 seems a little high for a bag.
Makin it yourself = Priceless
Nice job

Wow thanks for the compliments I did put it a lot of work. And yes I wish I could sell bags like mine which is do believe to be ****ing bad ass. But as stated in a previous comment uuh priceless. No one, not any discgolfer that I know would pullout the multiple C notes that I would require. And yes I thought about dying it black and or spray on rubber the bottom inch or two. Thanks again everyone. CHUNK PLASTIC

Sweet bag man:thmbup:

I would advise you to keep it away from dogs, especially young ones. I had a hemp belt I made back in high school and came home one day after school and one of my dogs chewed through it.

Awesome bag man. It looks great, plenty roomy, and you have the satisfaction of carrying a one of a kind bag that you made yourself! I carry a Carolina bag with hemp zipper pulls and some gnarly hemp twists hanging on it to give it some personality.

Necrobumping a 9 yr old thread...someone's been digging around.