• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
Look at my years playing....:( I've hit metal a handfull of times. Hell I've never even had a rip thru!?

I hear ya, Matthew...
20yrs for me before getting one.
I've since had another so I'm averaging one a decade.
:eek:

Aside: Soccer is a sport my friend, not merely a game.

I gotta say mine IS pretty lame in distance, but how many folks have an ace at an 1800s cotton gin equipment manufacturer site that has been filmed in a major hollywood movie?

http://www.artery.org/MurrayMill.htm

I love history and old buildings and machinery so I am quite glad to have gotten it here.

My first ace was 4 years ago from today.

I've been playing for just over 5 years - you do the math :D

been playing since april and have hit metal twice. one skipped off the top of the basket 2 days ago and about a month ago i had one skip and hit the pole. one was on a 192 foot basket and the other on a 212. nothing crazy but the 192 one ALWAYS has a killer headwind and the 212 is a somewhat blind shot around some 10 foot tall bushes. Both with an ESP buzzz

Oooh I dunno probably about 4 months in before I hit my first ace. Probably 5-10 metal hits prior. Haven't entered a tournament yet so none there...Bill where did you ace?

I have been playing for 2.4 and have one metal hit. I throw the same disc at the hole everytime and it seems like it's going to do it but also lands short or over.

I got my one and only ace in 2004. I'm very hungry for another one, its close, I can feel it. Very close. So it took me 9 years for my first. Wow. I'm really due.
Biz
Team Bert

Merged the threads:
"How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?"
"How long for 1st ace?"
"How many months before your first ace"