• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played?

State racist :thmbdown:

I'm at 50 in 4 states, but because one of those is a temp course (Hudson Mills Camp course, only in the ground 3 days a year for DGLO), I'm stuck at 49 and don't have the badge :(

The badge is for reviews.

I am only against Ohio because it's members have been so nasty to me.....plus who wants to go to Ohio.

everyone is nasty on the internet. when you get there it'll be all high fives and tye dye.

i'm really hoping to add another state or 2 this fall (13 so far). might be doing a TX/CA roadtrip to help my folks move out here so i could add NM. LA and AR could be reasonable day or overnight trips.

Last edited:
Martin . . . you rule!!!! You should try and meet up and play course #1000 with Larry Kirk . . . he is on a cross country tour to play all 50 states . . . this will be his second time doing so. I played with him when he came through WI, I think he is in Iowa right now and heading to MN, SD, and ND after that but hsi route changes daily. Let me know where you are at and I could hook you guys up possibly, he would love to play with another course enthusiast. He is sitting at about 530 courses over 30 years so he would be thrilled to play with someone with almost double his courses played.

ohio haters should know that no one rips on ohio more than people from ohio.

but i've got 41 courses within an hour and a half and i've got lake erie on one side of me. that's saying something!

and many of those courses rank pretty high like Deis, Spiker & Punderson.

I was at 103 in July.

We went on vacation (drove to Colorado) in the end of July through early August and added 7 courses.

We did a weekend trip to Austin playing 1 on the way, 2 in Austin (Roy G & Circle C) then another on the way home for a total of 4 on that trip.

My wife works from home so my toddler son and I get kicked out when she needs to get a lot of work done. A few weeks ago I played 2 on one of these trips, including one that wasn't listed (baskets had been moved to a different location around the corner, I've updated this site).
Then yesterday I made a trip to the other side of the DFW metroplex and added a personal best 5 courses on that trip. 2 were 18 holes, 1 was 9 the other two were 6 & 7 holes.

So I've played 18 new courses in the last few months to take me to 121 total. I've got 5 more to play (rated 2 or higher) that are less than 60 miles from home.

Latest posts