• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played?

rickgz

Bogey Member
Hello all,

I am fairly new around here so this has probably been done before, but a quick search did not turn any threads up.

So how many different courses have you played? How many states? And how many years have you played to achieve that number.

I just did a count in my head, and I am at right around 34 different courses since I started in 2007.

Here is my breakdown for my 5 1/2 years of playing:

OH 14
PA 6
TN 5
FL 2
IL 2
ME 1
KY 1
MD 1
WV 1
TX 1

I always travel with a disc bag in the trunk, don't you?

Rick G

You should check out the other side of the site. It's not just a forum here, you can mark the courses you've played to keep a list and see where you've played on a map. You can also write and read reviews of courses all over the world.

My answer to your actual question:
627 courses in 39 US states and 2 Canadian provinces.

Last edited:
ive played 13 states and the other info is listed above

You should check out the other side of the site. It's not just a forum here, you can mark the courses you've played to keep a list and see where you've played on a map. You can also write and read reviews of courses all over the world.

My answer to your actual question:
627 courses in 39 US states and 2 Canadian provinces.

Awesome count!

Thanks for the tip about the other side. I have used the course search but never checked out the rest.

I am also an avid skier and have skied well over 50 different ski areas, but it took me 40 years to do that. I should pass that number in DG in another year or two, but of course DG is way cheaper to visit a new course than to visit a new ski resort.

Rick G

Well, this does have some interest for me as I have played alot of unlisted courses, so my courses played list on here doesn't represent my real one. As of the time being I have played 86 courses that are listed on the site, with another 22 unlisted courses to put my courses played list up to 108 in 3 states.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/mem_browse.php

search the members by courses played . . . now the issue is not everyone uses this section of the site and they forget to check the boxes of the courses they have played. Regardless it is fun to watch your own progression on courses played, reviewed, etc

For those who list their courses played, the maps are cool. Some have long strings across the country that tell a tale of a road trip. Some have a few dense clusters, probably reflecting moves. Some are all clustered in one area, with a single pin on the other side of the country, and you know there's a story there.

I want to say 38 courses in three states... You can just see my profile if you really want to know though. I was hoping to hit several more in the Bay Area next month, but now I'm probably losing my job... So that probably won't happen. Time to go drown my sorrows on the course.

I am at a mcdonalds mid road trip. I played in 3 states today!

I am up to 161 courses in 14 states.

60 courses (plus one that's not open yet) in ten states, including all the courses within a 50 mile radius (of eastern Cincinnati: see map), and I'm still 34 days from my first anniversary of playing. Needless to say, I got very much into the sport, and I have summers off.

I've got about 110 in 24 states. Might be one of the lowest courses/states ratios.

14 since I started playing this Feb. I could play tons and tons of courses with out leaving TX. I have 4 courses within 10 miles and they are "secretly" building a big premier 18 hole in the area.

9, but I'm doing my best to get that number up! I've only played since last July, so about a year. In that time I haven't taken any trips or anything, either.

TThe only reason I am not playing your course was I could not comitt to a day orin time. Your course looked awesome.

Understood. I hope you make it by some other time. Especially if it's a "some other time" when we have it better groomed; summer is rough on us and this summer in particular.

Today was my 5th new course in the last two weeks (vacation) to put me at 108 total with funny math. (redesigns, La Mirada as 2 courses not a 36 hole course). I hope to add two more tomorrow on my way back home.

Latest posts