• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played?

:eek:

So you play more than 14 courses a week, and more than 50 a month?! What kind of crazy life do you have to be able to (and want to) spend that much time on the road?? Do you work for a living, or do you have some kind of inexhaustible travel budget?

I played with him in Baltimore :)
He is definately not living like a Vondrehl :)

I have been to 5 courses TODAY and hope to hit 2 more!

41 in 7 states. I'm hoping to have 50 courses by the end of the year.

:eek:

So you play more than 14 courses a week, and more than 50 a month?! What kind of crazy life do you have to be able to (and want to) spend that much time on the road?? Do you work for a living, or do you have some kind of inexhaustible travel budget?

I live comfortably, well below the poverty line, working about 6 months a year for 2 companies that give me room and board, NOLS and the YMCA. I earn enough to keep my van on the road. And in the last three years that has meant course bagging 6 months a year. It's hard work bagging 4-7 courses a day.

I live comfortably, well below the poverty line, working about 6 months a year for 2 companies that give me room and board, NOLS and the YMCA. I earn enough to keep my van on the road. And in the last three years that has meant course bagging 6 months a year. It's hard work bagging 4-7 courses a day.

Ahhhh Martin... My hero. :D

Man! After reading the first page I suck!
In around 8-10 months I've played with real ambition. I've only got one state,(OR), and just 11 courses.

Everyone's courses played number is in the top bar on the right hand side........over here..........^^^^^^^^^
(provided they keep track)
DSCJNKY

Everyone's courses played number is in the top bar on the right hand side........over here..........^^^^^^^^^
DSCJNKY

There are courses that I played that no longer exist and couldn't be added to my total. There are also courses that I've played that I can't remember the name of so they couldn't be added to my total. I have played more courses than my little stat tracker indicates.

DSCJNKY

This keeps track of listed courses that you've played. If you're like me, you have played alot of courses that arn't listed on this website and never will be.