• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs can you see?

I can see two. I have one on the wall that I won at the Ice Bowl, and I have one sitting next to my computer that is going to be mailed out in a trade.

I can only see 10 from my computer (5 waiting to be entered to my disc organizer, 4 to go into my sidepcket on my bag for test throwing, and one old DX Panther to be traded to trashthrasher for his 150 Aviar (for my wife). I can however see my wood disc trophy on top of the tv, and my other trophy too plus all of the boxes that contain approximately 125 or so discs. I wouldnt want them all over the house because then my wife might wonder why I have so many discs. Seriously though I need to seel some of these, I in no way will ever go through all of them, so if you see something in my disc organizer give me a shout that you want it. I would take $3-5 for DX, 5-7 for Pro, 7-10 for champion, 10-12 for star plus shipping. SOrry for the shameless plug!

I can see seven without moving my head. If I turn the chair around there are 11 more in the living room.

Which lets me know that my Wife is going to kill me if I don't clean up the living room. Thanks for the thread, it's a life-saver!

Sitting at the table in the dining/living room:

Straight ahead in the China cabinet- (without getting up to go count)looks like around 12 full size, 1 Frisbee Pie plate, 8-10 minis.
On top of the China cabinet- a stack of 5 golf discs.
On the wall behind the China cabinet- 4 of our wedding day minis.
Bottom shelf of the side table- 1 catch disc, 1 golf disc.
If I can count art pieces, there are 3 paintings (disc golf theme) done by Markham Reed of Albuquerque, and 2 pieces of Native American pottery (tournament trophies).

Looking into the bedroom:

8 assorted glow discs, 1 wood trophy disc, 22 golf discs with assorted New Mexico event stamps.
If I could see the other 2 walls there would be a LOT more glow discs to list.

11 loose discs next to me, a box of 5 by my feet, 1 in my laptop case under the coffee table, 12 in my bag on the otherside of he room, and an icebowl disc on top of the coffe table.

so total: 30 discs visable from computer and 2 frisbees.

Bout 120 discs , lots of DG stickers/flight charts /packages for shipping said discs/various dgscorecards.
Really just mess of Disc Golf stuff.
I need therapy.:(

None... I'm at work.

But they are in my trunk and my boss keeps asking what that water cooler bottle hanging from a floor lamp sitting in our break room is for.

Also, none, since I'm at work.

When my boss is here though, he's usually got his bag with him, or at least one of his newest purchases.

Imagine walking into work and having your boss chuck a mini through the entryway at you, and you'll have a good idea how horrible my job is: getting paid to post and/or talk dg with the head honcho.

I can't see any. I am locked in a small dark closet.

Ummm, can someone send some help.

*jk*

the 24 that are in my bag on the floor.

other 5 are in the car.

I can see 7. My white discs that are out of my bag for the winter, and my trophy discs on the wall. i can see my car that has the rest of my discs in it. Does that count?

7 full color various tounament discs hangin in my cube here @ work