• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
probably 300 between my wife and I. with most of them being new or like new. we don't hang on to junk.

No wonder why its hard to find a nice disc you guys are hoarding them all. I have 23 and 20 are in the bag full time.

Alitte over 50 right now. Just sold some to a private school for their DG program (about 100 or so).

For the folks who have over 100 disc, what do you do with all these disc. Resale, collect, sit around and stare at em, build a structure out of em? Just curious about that, I only have a few disc that I keep and dont use for various reason's (ace's aren't one of the reason's since i cant hit one) and when I get to about 40 I start trying to get rid of one's i can't use.

Around 30 but that's slowly increasing as I trying different discs. I'm tryin got stay less than 8-10 in my bag.

For the folks who have over 100 disc, what do you do with all these disc. Resale, collect, sit around and stare at em, build a structure out of em? Just curious about that, I only have a few disc that I keep and dont use for various reason's (ace's aren't one of the reason's since i cant hit one) and when I get to about 40 I start trying to get rid of one's i can't use.

When I find a certain disc that I like, I buy a ton of their clones because they fly differently from one run to the next. For instance, I am a huge fan of the mint green 1st Run Eco XCalibers, but not the others. So, I bought about 30 of them. If I lose one, or one gets too beat up, I can easily swap it out for another that will fly exactly the same. As time goes on, it becomes harder and more expensive to find those exact backups. I don't want to have to deal with that, so I buy a bunch.

......and I build forts with them.

About 215 w/ only a few that are dx. I also have a stack of 30 at my school so my students can play w/ them. Those are mostly dx. I believe in quality and quantity.

I'm guessing around 150. I'd have more, but I've sold or gave away countless discs over the years.

i'm a hoarder

+/- 150 right now. I like to hoard back ups as others have already mentioned.

You just never know when the manufacturers will stop making 'em. For example, by beloved Pro Pig is now OOP. I'm just not a fan of the R-Pro version. I'm glad I have several in storage.

went thru my stash the other day, found about 300 i'm gonna sell. considering there are 100 on the wall in my living room... i'm guessing 800+ :)

I can't imagine spending the money to own that many discs. My wife would kill me. For the guys with hundreds or even thousands of discs...thats a lot of money! Considering each disc is anywhere from 8 to 20 bucks each, that adds up...but I'm still jealous :)