• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

26 rounds, but on 20 different courses. 8 of those courses were new to me. Clearly more of a travel hobby for me. I guess I let life get in the way of my discing too often when I'm home.

I'm at 86, Hopefully if all goes according to plan, I'll be at 90 before new years. :)

Lots. Honestly, I have no clue. I'm a five min. drive or a fifteen min. walk from my local nine hole. Moved here in March so I couldnt even hazzard a guess. None this week tho. Too much rain in N.Arazona.

well i think i def win this one. Single and unemployeed
most days i play 3 rounds with my roommate and then he leaves and my friends get off work i play another 2 rounds. i usually play everyday and travel days i try to play 3 rounds so i would say about 3 per day for 300 days....around 900 probably over 1000 because once a week i would do solo rounds and throw 6 rounds or so.
aces this year only 3
disc found 20
returned 11
lost 2 putters.....how do you lose putters? fall leaves! not bad for 18000 holes.....wow that sounds like a lot but probably true.

I write on my calander every time I excersise, walk, work out, play disc golf, and how many times I went to my practice field.

As far as disc golf goes, I didnt play much this year. I had a hurt back ,and hurt foot back to back, so that cut into my playing.

Rounds played - 50

Times at practice field throwing - 27

Number of courses- 13

416 rounds according to DGCR

300-400 rounds? How do you guys find the time? I can only play on vacation and weekends because of my work schedule. I am lucky if I get to play 3 times in a weekend. Plus, there are the weekends where the wife dosen't even want to hear the words "disc golf", so 3-4 times a month is good for me.

300-400 rounds? How do you guys find the time? I can only play on vacation and weekends because of my work schedule. I am lucky if I get to play 3 times in a weekend. Plus, there are the weekends where the wife dosen't even want to hear the words "disc golf", so 3-4 times a month is good for me.

Most of the guys posting in this thread are the mainline, disc golf addicts midnight....play before or after work lots of days and nearly every weekend. Plus, lots of these guys play every round in 45 minutes or something. I used to do that when I was younger; but, even then, half or more of my rounds were gang golf.

I live 5 min from the course and am stil in highschool... So once I get out of school I can usually catch a ride to the course and get in a round of disc golf a day, unless the weather says otherwise... I usually only play with about 3-4 people, and can usually get in a round in less then 2 hours.