• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hucker Magazine

I contacted Hucker Magazine and made comments as to what I haven't received from my first order from early December and I still haven't received my complete order. I only received the magazine but not the teeshirt and hoodie. they don't seem to try to reachout and find out who hasn't received their stuff. anyway, I asked for a refund and they don't seem to care about what they do with my money they received. they need to fix this, it isn't good PR and I don't think I will go back to them for any future purchases after this

Holy Cow!!! It is a train wreck on their facebook page. Brain from Pluto sports, and advertiser of theirs sounds pissed (along with ALOT of others).

hucker2-1024x764.jpg

Proof-reader fail!

"physically,and"

Last edited:
I wrote for the magazine and did some editing and I haven't got my issue yet. They aren't scam artists though, I can assure you that 100 percent. It was a noble ambition that turned into a nightmare for the crew.

I really hope they can meet everyone's needs and to everyone's satisfaction. They are great guys to work with, I just think they got in over their heads.

Did you contact them about the first issue? I did and they mailed me one immediately.

They said on Facebook that they are having trouble getting advertisers for issue 2 so they may move to all digital. If they do they said that they would send all the people who subscribed a disc.

If that's what happens I'm fine with it.

I don't think anything is a scam. Perhaps it was tougher to make a magazine then they initially thought. Too bad. I really liked the first issue.

I contacted the with no luck. they blocked me on facebook and ignore my emails. My local shop order 10 subscriptions to sell in the shop. WTF is he gonna do with 10 digital subscriptions? All seems shady to me.

It's a longshot to make a new print magazine succeed, especially one with such a narrowly targeted audience.

Startups of any kind should never forget the old adage that you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I do wish the initial offering would have allowed for either an electronic subscription or print. I am not sure if the printing costs could have been reduced that way but it is worth consideration. I prefer electronic magazines and have let most of my print ones expire.

I do wish the initial offering would have allowed for either an electronic subscription or print. I am not sure if the printing costs could have been reduced that way but it is worth consideration. I prefer electronic magazines and have let most of my print ones expire.

Yup, I have to haul my own trash and recyclables to a collection site so the less trash I get sent to the house the less I have to haul away. Besides e-publications usually have a lot more and better photography and side bars than their print counterparts.

I would just like to put my hands on a copy. I emailed them about getting a single copy and never got a reply.

Anybody want to sell me a copy? Anybody read theirs and don't want to keep it, I will buy it if you are done with it.

Latest posts