• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Old disc collectors always have cooler stuff than me, which makes me sad and jealous. I avoid them so I can pretend to be a better person. :|

What about these? What do they go for? Cant find them on eBay ?
21df603d8ee888d90b388c6dbf841fa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know about this 2014 Paul Mcbeth world champion stamp destroyer? *DS 175 and I have looked everywhere and can't find any other destroyer with this exact stamp

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 21
I found a disc with no name, number, etc. I'll post it on my local groups FB page to see if I can find the owner, but I'm curious as to what disc it is. I know it's a Gateway putter, 175 grams, super stupid soft (SSS), but I don't know what the H or 4 (not sure which it is) or the W (squiggly) stand for (Warlock, wizard, warspear?). Please enlighten me.

I found a disc with no name, number, etc. I'll post it on my local groups FB page to see if I can find the owner, but I'm curious as to what disc it is. I know it's a Gateway putter, 175 grams, super stupid soft (SSS), but I don't know what the H or 4 (not sure which it is) or the W (squiggly) stand for (Warlock, wizard, warspear?). Please enlighten me.

And hopefully the image attached this time.

Attachments

• 20201128_142849.jpg
    20201128_142849.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 34
Looks like it says Wiz to me.
Send a profile pic of the wing. Lots of folks on these forums can tell you what the disc is if we can see the wing.

I'm thinking it's a Wizard due to the bead...but I'm not sure since I don't know Gateway's discs or symbols. I recognized the w, but the other part looked like a K at an angle.

Here's the wing view.

Attachments

• 20201128_163700.jpg
    20201128_163700.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 28

And hopefully the image attached this time.

I'm thinking it's a Wizard due to the bead...but I'm not sure since I don't know Gateway's discs or symbols. I recognized the w, but the other part looked like a K at an angle.

Here's the wing view.
It's a Super Stupid Soft Hemp Wizard.

Thanks everyone...Super Stupid Soft (that's a fun "plastic" name) Hemp Wizard, sounds awesome.

I've posted it on a couple of local group's FB pages and hopefully the owner will get back to me. I'll give it a week and then it is mine.

Pet Peeve....I really wish people would put their name and number on their discs. This Gateway Wizard didn't have that, so I can't contact the owner. This past Sunday, my group found two discs, brand new, no name, no number. Luckily (for them), they belonged to the group in front of us and we were able to return them. I know, I know...no name, no number....then it's Finder's Keepers....but I do like to do my best to get discs back to their owners, if I can.

Disc identification

Can someone please help me identify this disc please. I got this at play it again years ago and I cannot remember what kind it is. Thank you

Attachments

• 20201203_191057.jpg
    20201203_191057.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20201203_191111.jpg
    20201203_191111.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20201203_191134.jpg
    20201203_191134.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 40
My money is on SE Banshee. How does it fly?

Bet it feels great, but if I'm right they're among the worst Banshees ever produced. Is there a little "dip" above the outside edge of the disc before the flight plate "starts" for lack of some better terms?

I have never thrown it tbh too old for me to lose ha. I feel you are on to something about that dip. Compared to this firebird which has more of a ridge this definitely dips. It feels amazing I'm not sure if it's cec tho not as finger printy. Certainly has some tack. I appreciate the response!

George also left me these. He just have switched hobbies! The blue ls used to be in my bag other than that they are unthrown. I used to have a super soft with his name on too but I cannot find it.

Attachments

• 20201203_224107.jpg
    20201203_224107.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Yeah, that bar stamped Innova is probably an SE Banshee, which was the Banshee L mold. Those are not all that much to be excited about. That orange QJLS, though...

George also left me these. He just have switched hobbies! The blue ls used to be in my bag other than that they are unthrown. I used to have a super soft with his name on too but I cannot find it.

Yeah, that bar stamped Innova is probably an SE Banshee, which was the Banshee L mold. Those are not all that much to be excited about. That orange QJLS, though...

That Sentinel might catch a nice $$, especially to the right thrower, depending on the weight

Can someone please help me identify this disc please. I got this at play it again years ago and I cannot remember what kind it is. Thank you

That could be a KC Banshee, I am pretty sure I have one or two with that stamp. Probably in the 8x or 9x era.
Not a 100% sure, but I think that the SE Banshees had the disc in the Innova and the KC Banshees had the bar in the Innova...
or it could be the other way around...

That is probably my favorite disc to just pick up and touch some when I see it. The colors pop and it feels so nice.

That Sentinel might catch a nice $$, especially to the right thrower, depending on the weight

176g. I appreciate your replies. I was having trouble finding something with the same stamp. If it was a tl I would be able to tell just by feeling it but I'm not familiar with a lot of the older molds.

Latest posts