• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you were sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

If sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

• Innova

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Discmania

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Westside Discs

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Gateway Discs

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Axiom/MVP Discs

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Prodigy Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Discraft

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • DGA

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Legacy

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Looks like a mysterious moderator came in and fixed the poll. Thanks!

For myself, it'd be a tough choice between Innova and Lat64. I love Gold Line plastic, I love the GL River and the GL Fury. But when it comes to mids and approach discs, nobody is close to Innova in my book (YMMV). And while I love the Warden, I could switch to the Discmania P2 or McPro Aviar.

Ergo, Innova would be my call...

I also thought of disc golf bags* and accessories too, it all matters.

*That innova backpack is hideous monster.

Same, maybe Daredevil too. Whichever companies let you throw mixed bags lol.

If I had to pick a single brand...Innova. Bag's 90% Innova anyway.

Oh I could totally do a mixed bag with Daredevil.

Mammoth, Caribou, Timberwolf, Woodchuck, OLF, Zone, Polecat, Viper, Stego, maybe one of Daredevil's other putters.

Discraft, but I'd have to part with my current Fairway lineup and putters if that were the case.

Or you could do Prodigy and I would just put Prodigy stamps on Innova discs and Gateway Wizards like most of their team lol.

I'm going Discraft. I'd miss Teebirds, Polecats, and McPro Aviars, but I could make do.

I like the "my sponsor's discs" response. If someone wanted to give me discs and pay me to play disc golf, I'd find a way to work with whatever they gave me.

Innova, because I've always thrown them, because it has always been available.

No matter what company I choose, I would miss one of my favorites from another company.

Me too.

I have more Innova and Discraft than anything else, so it would probably have to be one of those two

Discraft gets the edge because I don't like Innova's mids and putters and couldn't survive very long without a Comet. I would really miss my Colossus for my self-described "hero roller" shot, though

I could probably be lured to RDG or Dynamic (I have a few lower speed discs from both that I LOVE) if they hooked me up with some distance drivers

I picked Discraft because they take up 5 out of the 11 molds I throw. Also because they're made in MICHIGAN! Can't forget my roots.

Whoever paid me the most. Molds are overrated, I have my favorites but everyone has a complete line up at this point.

It's all about the $$$

^yeah.

lightning when they release their new line of OS warp speed drivers.

I picked Innova. My bag is easily >75% Innova anyway. The only discs from my current bag that I would not be able to easily replace are the Fuse and Zone. I get a way better grip with base plastic than with premiums. The majority of my speed 9 and below discs are base plastic or Innova pro plastic.

Innova and Discraft (and their affiliates) have the widest selection of molds in DX/Pro D and Pro/Elite X type plastic blends. If I had to throw a majority of premium plastic discs, my game would be even worse than it already is.

Innova because it's most of what's in my bag already anyway. I could easily switch from Gateway mids back to Rocs and get a different disc beat into the distance roller slot, and I'd be set.

My second choice would probably be Prodigy. I don't really love their brand image, but I like their plastic blends a lot, and I think they've got one of the most complete lineups outside of Innova. I think I could throw a bag comprised of PA3 | PA4 | A1 | M2 | M3 | F1 | F2 | F3 | D2 | D4 and be pretty happy.

I could make a throwable bag from anyone almost. But I went with MVP beuxase I could find something for every slot pretty easily.

Innova would also work, but I wanted to think harder about it. I would have gone Westside if they made a very OS driver in the 7-10 range. I love the rest of their stuff.

Gyro Bag;
Energy
Phase
Octane
Fireball/Motion
Clash/Volt
Matrix
Envy
Atom

My favorite molds (Teebird, Wraith, XCal) are Innova. I could definitely get by with Roc3s instead of Buzzzes, and I used to putt with P2s, so those could slide right back in.

Lat 64 no question, opto plastic everything -- Ricky has an unfair advantage throwing that stuff.

The one who makes the challenger. Kinda feels like I can take out a lot of lower speed discs when I have a few of them in the bag. Like a mini roc. I could prolly get by with challengers and drivers pretty easily.