• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you will like the new layout for Streamwood. #2 down the hill is now ACROSS the stream

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope y'all had a good weekend discing, I know I sure as hell did. :hfive:

Noill/Archetype, I am down to play some of those Indiana courses as well with you guys. I'd probably drive separately, as I might have to head back West earlier than you would like. Just wanted to let you know that I'm in.

In other news...

I am excited to see the new Streamwood layout. That was my home course for a couple years, back before they put the bridges in... That would be a good place for a massive DGCR meetup, as it is pretty much in the middle of Iowa/Wisconsin/Indiana.

Looking good! Can't wait for some Indy courses!

So far: Noill, Archetype, GoodDriveBadPutt.... and perhaps Agent Peabody (once we get it figured out)

Isn't WCG coming out too?

Either way, I'm stoked to play some more outta state courses, since the only other one I've played was a pretty big disappointment :/

if you guys are planning a whole day thing, i'd say play Lemon. 4 courses...not really anywhere to get food if you get hungry though

if you guys are planning a whole day thing, i'd say play Lemon. 4 courses...not really anywhere to get food if you get hungry though

Say Wha??........ Comin outta Lemon, take a right and you run right into a bar at the lake(Cedar Lake?). Good food, Good beer!! I hope I'm able to get down on this. Went from 2 cars down to 1 for the household last week. Also, I'm willin to bet most courses this time of year are starting leagues on Saturdays/Sundays all over the place with the sun going down earlier and earlier. Lets do a little research on these places so we can fulfill our casual needs....:hfive:

well i was thinking fast food, but bars work.

PS - saturday mornings, 1030 at RLW, is when they have leagues. last week it was just 4 groups of 2, but it can get crowded...

i'm unsure about Lemon's leagues...might try and ask Bart. he'd know. it might say on the Lemon Lake website too.

Here ya go:

The Indiana Fall Series – Event #1
Sunday, September 5th, 2010
Lemon Lake County Park
2 Rounds of 24 Holes (18 White + # 6,7,8,9,10,11 Red)
Players meeting 10am (Central Time)
Tournament Central at Shelter 2 (between White 16 & 17)
Open Men – $35
Open Women $30
Advanced or Amateur- $25
Recreational – $20
Junior – $15
$5 CTP – $5 ACE fund
--------------------------------------------
That was the last one... I checked the calendar for the RedRoc Disc Golf Club and they aren't going to Lemon this weekend...
We're clear for it...
I'm good to drive to Lemon... WCG PM me if you need a ride
Looks like Arche is takin' a seat..

Last edited:
Is this going to be inivite only? I lurk here a lot but I dont post very often. Playing the lemon lake courses has been on my to do list for some time, i have just been very busy ( i even missed worlds :(). It would be great to play the course(s) with people who know them... If everyone decides to go there could someone PM me, It's always exciting to play with new people!

Its never invite only, at least with Noill WCG and myself, if you want to play come on down

Keep checking back here to see what course we're playing for sure, it looks like it'll be lemon lake though

If its lemon lake count me in. I love playing there and its not too far from me. Bout an hour. And I'm only a 20 minute drive from the joliet courses which is where I usually play. So if anyone wants to ever get in a causal round pm me.

:) Ceenntttrraalllliaaaa........Cennntrrraalliiiaaa....Centralia. :thmbup:

(hypnotic lure has been cast) ;)

I just have to point out

a post about a "hypnotic lure" at 4:30am? Someone needs to fix their pot to dg ratio.

Hello friends,

The time is drawing near and I wanted to get my plans in order so everything goes smooooooooooooove.

Noill, it looks like you are going to be the pace setter on this trip; what time are you planning on arriving at the course? I will try to work backwards from there so we don't have to wait around for each other.

WCG, Archetype - are you going to carpool with Noill? Not sure where everyone lives, perhaps it makes more sense if some of you guys want to carpool with me. I know you are pretty close to where I live, WCG...

So, let me know, or if you want to do this through PMs or whatever. I am pumped to check out these courses and play in some cold, wet fall weather. :hfive:

Who else is planning on coming out, too?

I plan on showing up around 9a.

WCG found a ride near him and I'm picking up Arche on the way...

That's awesome that you're coming too man! That should be 5 ppl so far (incl. WCG's ride).

Who's playing cali?

I plan on showing up around 9a.

WCG found a ride near him and I'm picking up Arche on the way...

That's awesome that you're coming too man! That should be 5 ppl so far (incl. WCG's ride).

Who's playing cali?

I said it before, and I'll say it again, excellent.

I used to hate Cali, with a passion, but now my somehwat improved putting makes it very tempting...

See ya up there! :thmbup:

Rain?! unless its downright impossible to throw, i'm still goin... Hope you guys bring your pink ponchos and floral print umbrellas!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts