• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's not playing the LL tourney Saturday? I REALLY want to get out to Joliet or Mokena for a round or two. It's about time I finally make my return.

I would love to come out for doubles. I can't really afford it, though. Even driving out to Mokena is going to be pushing my budget, so I definitely can't p2p. Plus I have a job interview at 3:30, which i really need. so I figure I can get an early morning round in and still be able to take care of business. If I get hired, I'll be able to have a lot more fun than I can at the moment. Then again, two jobs and college doesn't leave much time for fun either.

I love growing up. :|

It's only $10 bucks?! :\ I thought it was $30 or some shizz....

Anybody doing anything Monday? We have school off and Mark and I are going to head up north to Dekalb and maybe another course up there if anybody is interested

I think monday I'm either gonna hit up Highland or West park,

I need to reacquaint myself with the local charms of joliet

I'm gonna give that a try with a couple bic lighters when I get outta work.. And yes, I watched the WHOLE video. I got those moves.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.