• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*Inaugural DGCR March Madness Mold Championship*

Great 8 Results

Roc 74.17% 112
def
Leopard 25.83% 39

Destroyer 78.15% 118
def
Eagle 21.85% 33

Buzzz 73.51% 111
def
Wizard 26.49% 40

Teebird 86.09% 130
def
Aviar. 13.91% 21

Stellar! Got 'em all right. It's the final four that's scary, though...
Let's see those updated bracket standings!

Congrats Steve and Bryan. Looks like its likely down to you two. Your ability to read the community's preference is very impressive!

I think my girlfriend donated a disc for payout this evening. I'll have to see what she'll give up tomorrow. I'm just happy to spread the payout deeper and make this more fun for as many as possible even if my house will be slightly lighter of plastic in a week. :)

Steve and Bryan have the same picks, so no matter what happens, Steve's got him by a point.

I just hope this isn't a Roc/Buzzz final. I hope the Teebird gets the love it deserves.

Steve and Bryan have the same picks, so no matter what happens, Steve's got him by a point.

I just hope this isn't a Roc/Buzzz final. I hope the Teebird gets the love it deserves.

Just saw that too. Congrats Steve barring something crazy.

I agree EX. I've been rooting for the underdogs all along. What is your opinion on the size of the hall of fame? 1 , 2 or 4?

Woohoo!
That should leave me in first place.
Cmon Roc!

So whatdo you like? Comet or Rhyno? :). Again barring something crazy (which I'm not sure is statistically possible but with all this midnight posting I don't quite have the will to look that deeply intoit myself).

I'm feeling generous about my little volunteer project due to the enthusiasm from some of you guys so I'll do the winner a solid and post pictures of a bunch of my comets and Rhynos and let you know the weights and let you choose from the lot.

Lol at me going 1st to 30 in two rounds span. Guess I got a bit biased in the later rounds.

If we go to another page while I'm asleep can someone do me a favor and bump the voting link? Thanks.

I agree EX. I've been rooting for the underdogs all along. What is your opinion on the size of the hall of fame? 1 , 2 or 4?

I'd say a 2 disc HOF is great. I think it'll give this an opportunity to be a bit more open next year.

As long as I did my math correctly, though, a Roc/Buzzz final will put me in (at best) 6th place. Ugh. Heartbreak.

I think my girlfriend donated a disc for payout this evening. I'll have to see what she'll give up tomorrow. I'm just happy to spread the payout deeper and make this more fun for as many as possible even if my house will be slightly lighter of plastic in a week. :)

That makes six so there ya go!

I see that I have second place locked up. Still excited to see which disc takes it all. I switched back to Rocs 6 months ago from buzzzes. Go Roc!

Latest posts