• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*Inaugural DGCR March Madness Mold Championship*

Though if someone does reach down , say 1st place wants a roc I suppose I will shift everything down. I just meant that you can't choose what the higher rank doesn't choose.

As an aside I'm really impressed with the bracket website. It seems a no brainer to use it again next year.

Also I think after the bracket is done we should do a bunch of polls to nail down the format for next year. Like, size of hall of fame, mold type or manufacturer seeding relationships, and final seeding selection methods. Essentialy pinning down all the great ideas you guys have had in a democratic way.

6 Innova and 2 others (which are pitted against each other in the Elite Eight). I can see where DGCR's preferences lie.

Uh oh. What if it becomes teebird vs buzzz? That's going to be tough.

That was the hardest pick for me in my bracket. My only ace is with a Buzzz, but I consider the Teebird the best disc in my bag.

only shocker for me was eagle over comet.

Yeah. That's the one I missed. The only consolation is that it was the closest of the votes... though not all that close.

I'm sure it's getting down to the wire for this round.... Bump for votes!

Latest posts