• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just two discs

1 disc from column A (straight - stable):

Innova Pro Shark
Discraft Buzzz
Gateway Element
Ching Precision

and 1 disc from Column B (overstable/understable):

Discwing Transcend
Gateway Demon
Discraft Drone
Discraft Meteor

I figure, that I want something straight... and then I want something that I can hit angles with... I figure RHBH Turnover = RHFH Forehand.

Pitch & Putt course:
Aero inside 100'
Shark outside

More substantial course:
Shark for mid & putt
TeeBird for distance

Wow, awesome responses so far. I love reading everyones picks. It is interesting to look at disc choices, especially when deciding between using a putter and a mid as the shorter disc. Its also interesting to see what discs get picked based on familiarity, versatility, or practicality.

Thanks for the replies! Keep em coming!

Had to jump in on this one

Pitchnputt park: 174 Buzzz and 176 Evolution Magic

Medium course: 164 Z Surge (Beaten in) and 176 Evolution Magic

Long Course or windy: 172 Z Surge and 170 Z Buzzz (Beatup)

I am revising my previous two discs and going with two Turbo Putters

id use them like ninja stars to brutally assault two other people playing this game then i would have four discs:D

Actually combining a couple current threads.

Just played 9 holes with the 2 discs I specified in this thread this afternoon... JLS and Star Aviar.

We still had about 6' of snow with 4" under a layer of ice and a fresh 2" from last night. So I got to use the "ribbon taped to my discs" technique. It worked pretty well but I think I'll definitely try yarn next time like someone recommended. I think that the yarn might stay on top of the snow a little better.

I actually had a pretty good round and played just +1 on my own Dixie Lee DGC. Plus I choked on a couple 20' putts from behind some bushes.

So... it was good playing in the snow and with just 2 discs.

Star SL (Long drives, tight fairways, it will hyzer driver, it will anny drive)

Titanic ( anny, straight, hyzer putts and approaches)

Short course: Mako & Dart

Medium length: TL & Dart

Long Course: SL & Dart