• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

keep disc golf underground?

i love this board trashing a course is just par for the course, but if you sign an ace on the back of a basket. You have committed a serious sin.

i love this board trashing a course is just par for the course, but if you sign an ace on the back of a basket. You have committed a serious sin.
Who said trashing a course was an accepted practice? I think everyone here in some form or another that it sucks.

And signing a basket, albeit not destructive to the equipment, is still vandalism.

I don't mind new players, I actually welcome new players and offer them to ask any questions they may have. The problem is that, even in the short time I've been playing, the people are changing:(
I'm known to disc for 12hr stretches- I prefer to play with others so I always ask to join. I have always took this opportunity to lead by example. This year it seemed as though none of the new players wanted me to join- they looked at me like I was on crack.

How can we help promote ettiquite when they don't even want us to join them?

I have experienced this all too often. Especically at southy. Funny thing is i even see it with old heads out there. they say they planned a private game or are in a rush or whatever and dont want to let others join in their game.

I think that it should be required to have an adult over 25 with anyone under 18 on the course. It should solve a lot of problems.

I'm sick of people complaining about my trail of litter, destruction, and graffiti that starts at the first hole. If you don't like my garbage desecrating your precious course don't look at it or clean it up already.

Just kidding guys;)

I just skipped to the last page, so if this has been said already, please forgive me:

There is a course that I know of that gets unbelieveably croweded on the weekends, and in the evenings. The best time to play that course is in the morning. You may have to do that. You said you went there at 5pm. Sounds like prime time for everyone to come out and play.

i agree. most clueless families or groups of kids have the ability to ruin rounds for others. unaware of letting smaller, faster groups play through. i've been stuck behind idiots who keep me waiting 5-10 minutes on every hole and never once turn around to evaluate whether someone is waiting for a play through.

I just drive to another course if there are too many people. No sense complaining about the fact that we are out sexing our disc golf courses. they are going to be depleted like every other natural resource.