• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

When I get off work I will load them up for all. The stamp is killer for the limited 1st run and I will do my best to get grinder stamped ones and blanks. Prices will be the best as always for the very limited I will sell so I don't get into trouble like times past with vendors and other big names.

So this past weekend at the Masters I got my hands on two Ghosts and they were pretty cool. I think it preforms just like a Roc and the star type plastic that they come it was straight magic.

So this past weekend at the Masters I got my hands on two Ghosts and they were pretty cool. I think it preforms just like a Roc and the star type plastic that they come it was straight magic.
did it compare in the actual feel of the disc too? i.e. the wing etc.

The DX type plastic they come in is pretty simular to KC Pro and the Sparkle Star type felt like butter. Its a very nice stable to overstabel mid but I can still bomb the ion in its place.

the rim looks almost like a comet it's just a bit more squared off.
ghost.png

Going to get one of these in the player's pack at a tournament this Saturday! Looking forward to checking it out.

Going to get one of these in the player's pack at a tournament this Saturday! Looking forward to checking it out.

:thmbup::thmbup:

Cant wait for the fling, trying not to sacrifice any plastic to the freeway hole gods this time around :wall:

Maybe I should throw the Ghost on the freeway hole. I've lost three discs on that hole alone - one during the ice bowl, two more in practice over the last few weeks. Starting to think I should just throw a thumber.

should be a fun turny.looks like a Nice players pack. looking foward to get one of those ghost. the freeway hole is a blast! see ya all out there!

I would be surprised if its in your players pack unless they had alot more left after santa cruz of the test run. They wont be made officailly until this coming week when the plastic polymer arrives and Out on June 4th. You want an Icon.