• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

I hit, 100 last year, seems low for the time I've been playing but I took a few breaks that lasted over 6 years.

Just moved to northern VA from the middle of the state, looking forward to adding to the played courses exploring in MD, WV and PA this summer.

I hit, 100 last year, seems low for the time I've been playing but I took a few breaks that lasted over 6 years.

Just moved to northern VA from the middle of the state, looking forward to adding to the played courses exploring in MD, WV and PA this summer.

You have some fun courses left to play - Clark's Run (x2), Seneca Creek, Patapsco Valley, Woodsboro, Burke Lake (x2), Giles Run, Quaker's Challenge, Codorus (x2) etc. etc. Have a blast exploring your new surroundings!

I crossed the 100-course threshold last month during a brief three-day two-night journey through NY, MA, VT and NH. What a pretty region to play our sport.

When I started playing this sport just four years ago, I don't think I could have imagined the kind of places I'd see and the people that I would meet... And I've still only visited courses in the Northeast! I can't wait to see what other courses are out there.

Nearly 20 years of playing. Reached the ~100 course milestone two summers back at The Lair at Lake Marshall. One of the best courses I've ever played, so that worked out nicely. It will be interesting to see how long / if 200 is personally attainable. Not having as much free time as I once had is a factor, but more and more courses coming online as the sport grows helps a lot. It's still tough to beat the excitement and anticipation of planning and pulling off a road trip to bag quality courses, while visiting interesting places you may have never been before, and/or may not have ever visited otherwise.

Last edited:
Nearly 20 years of playing. Reached the ~100 course milestone two summers back at The Lair at Lake Marshall. One of the best courses I've ever played, so that worked out nicely. It will be interesting to see how long / if 200 is personally attainable. Not having as much free time as I once had is a factor, but more and more courses coming online as the sport grows helps a lot. It's still tough to beat the excitement and anticipation of planning and pulling off a road trip to bag quality courses, while visiting interesting places you may have never been before, and/or may not have ever visited otherwise.

Agree with all of this and love your screen name.

I'm envious of you east coast guys for this reason only. I'm at 140 courses played, I would have to drive over 3 hours to find a course I haven't played.

I have lived in SD and WY. Quit whining :D:D

In all reality, eventually you just have to play new ones when you get the opportunity. It's my favorite part about work trips, weddings, vacations, etc. Keep up the grind!

How can you not have played any courses in the GREAT STATE of Texas? :D

To be fair, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan have more courses in about the same amount of area as Texas give or take. A lot more I'm guessing. My question to you is, how have you not played any courses in any of these great states? ;)

Well, how did 900 go?

It Legit :)

Rollercoaster, was definitely a word used

We thought that Back 9 on that Meyers Broadway course was a Butt Kicker

Caliber comparatively, is leaning more towards Bear at Highbridge, with almost half the Holes being Par 4 or 5... multiple Shelf Landing Zones, etc... but instead of being on a pile of Iron, it's Sandy with Numerous Pines, Fir, Poplar, and Maple

Look forward to hearing your opinion about the course.
Also, Slow down!!!!! Your making me nervous...:\:\:\

It's Beautiful Forest for sure, but is not littered with Gems, as I was anticipating

To be fair, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan have more courses in about the same amount of area as Texas give or take. A lot more I'm guessing. My question to you is, how have you not played any courses in any of these great states? ;)

I have played my share of Texas courses and am now discovering Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan... you guys up north got it going on.

Lol, I do take advantage as often as I can. I spent 3 weeks in north Carolina and was able to play a dozen courses very easily. It was fun.
No complaints about frisbee in my area, but our courses are spread out a touch more.

Latest posts